Update (as promised)

The other day I said that if there wasn't a chapter before today i would give you an update. so here it is. I have spent the last few days taking some time, and part of that meant i till wasn't able to write. I had some school stuff going on that wa seriously stressing me out and so was work. I'm also dealing with a lot at home (no one is toxic or abusive or dead or anything, there was just a big thing that happened that's taking a lot of focus and energy). so i've been really exhausted recently. I'm working on a chapter right now actually, after struggling with it for a while i think i might have overcome some of the writers block i've been experiencing recently. Don't worry, im doing pretty alright mentally, just dealling with a lot right now. I want to make sure that what i write is good and I was worried it wouldnt be. Thanks for the support it really helped, It made me genuinely happy seeing people read and interact with this and it's made everything a lot easier. I'm sorry for rambling on a bit but i feel being honest is important.

Also, I take a creative writing class, and we were given an assignment to create a playlist for the story we were writing, so i decided i would also make one for this story, its still in progress but it makes it easier to write. So let me know if you want the link to it ❤❤❤