h e l l o

Hi everyone!

Before the book starts I just wanted to say that this is my first book and I have absolutely no fucking clue what I am doing. This has been something that I have wanted to do for a while but was always too scared to do it. So I'm starting it now. I'm honestly not expecting anyone to read this but then again in every book I read they say the same and have over 100k reads so I have no clue what to expect at this point.

Anyway,

A few things I wanted to say before the book starts:

1. There will be a little bit of smut (or a lot, I'm not sure yet). So please have some common sense and I am not responsible for anything that you learn or read.

2. There is guaranteed to be a lot of swearing from both Sloane, Colton and almost everyone else, so if you don't like that this probably is not the book for you.

3. As I said before, this is the first time I have written a book. Please be at least semi-kind in the comments and let me know your thoughts. Also, let me know if there are any spelling mistakes and I'll try to fix them.

4. There will likely be no schedule of uploading unless people actually want me to.

5. If you watch Formula 1, you might notice that almost all of the characters' names have some form of relation to F1. The characters have no relation to the real people, but I thought that it was a cute little way I could incorporate something I love so much into this.

I'll shut up before you get bored of my little rant and click off.

Sit back, relax and enjoy!!

Love Bronti xx