Chapter 6

O/N = Object name
F/N = Friend name
================================
Your POV

I opened my eyes and yawned. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 6:53pm. "I have like an hour left before the date..." I said tiredly as I placed my phone down and rolled out of bed.

I made an 'Oof-' sound as I fell on the floor. I got up and I lazily walked to the bathroom. I went in and brushed my teeth. ' I can't believe I slept in almost the entire day.' I thought. Then I paused. 'what am I doing again?' I thought then it hit me.

"The date!" I yell as I quickly cleaned myself up and got ready for the date. I walked out of the bathroom and checked the time. It was 7:32pm now. I sighed in relief. "Phew, at least I have enough time to relax a little." I say. I then went back to the bathroom and looked at the mirror checking if theres anything I need to fix.

I then walked to the living room and checked the time again. It was now 7:57pm. Almost 8pm. I then hear a knock at my door and opened it seeing lollipop holding a bouquet of roses.

"Here this is for you" she said as she winks at me and blushing a little. "Aww thank you!" I giggled and took the bouquet of roses. "Shall we?" She says as she holds her hand out. "We shall" I say and chuckled a little before taking her hand and letting her lead me to the restaurant she was talking about.

"Here we are!" She says happily. I look at the restaurant and it looked pretty nice. "This place looks nice" I say smiling at her. We then went in and took a seat near the window. We talked for a short while until the waiter came to take our order.

We ordered our food and continued to talk to each other. Our food and drinks then arrived and we started to eat our food while talking with each other.

She then started talking about bfb and other things and I just listened happily. We finished our food and she paid for it. We walked out of the restaurant and walked back to my apartment laughing with each other.

When we arrived at my apartment I took out my keys and unlocked the door and we both stepped inside. I locked the door again before going to the couch where lollipop was and sat down right beside her.

"I had a great time tonight" I say as I looked at her smiling. "Me too" She says. We then looked at each other lovingly and we both leaned in closer to each other.

We leaned in closer and closer and closer until our lips finally touch. We both closed our eyes as we kissed. It was amazing. But then we pulled away because we had to breathe.

After catching our breaths we both laughed a little before getting up and going into my bedroom. We both laid on my bed and cuddled with each other.

And just like that, we both drifted off to sleep in each others arms....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beep..beep..beep..beep..

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and got up to turn it off. And as I was about to get up and get ready for work I was pulled back down.

I looked down and saw lollipop wrap her arms around me. I blushed and I tried to pull her off. "I have to get ready for work-" I say. "Can't you just take the day off?" She says tiredly.

"Fine, I'll take the day off." I say smiling at her. I then took my phone and texted my boss that I'll be taking the day off today.

I then laid back down and kissing her cheek before falling back asleep beside her.

.

.

.
Lollipops POV

I opened my eyes and saw O/N. I smiled and I kissed their forehead. I then took my phone out to watch some videos on it while still cuddling with them.

{Timeskip}

Your POV

I woke up to the sounds that are coming from lollipops phone. I yawned and looked at her. She then noticed that I was awake and said "Good morning" as she smiled at me.

"Good morning to you too" I say tiredly as I smile at her. I then kissed her cheek and giggled. "I love you" She says as she kisses my cheek.

"Wait so does this mean we're together now? As in...dating?.." I ask. "I guess so" she answers laughing a little before kissing my lips. I was surprised and first but kissed her back.

"I'm gonna go cook us some food what do wanna eat?" I say. "I'll just have some pancakes." She says smiling at me. "Sure!" I say getting up and walking out of the bedroom.

I went into the kitchen and took out the ingredients to make the pancakes. I actually had some chocolate chips so I'll add those in the pancakes.

As I finished the batter I took my pan out and the butter. I then heat up the pan using the butter and then I pour some of the pancake batter into the pan.

The first pancake was finished. I continued to cook more pancakes until there was no more batter left. I then grabbed some maple syrup in my fridge and then poured it on the pancakes.

Lollipop then comes out of the bedroom and goes to the kitchen "It smells nice" she says as she takes a seat.

"Here's your pancakes" I say as I slide the plate of pancakes to her and take a seat beside her. We both finished eating our pancakes and lollipop says "Your pancakes are delicious!" While smiling at me.

"I'm glad" I say as I kissed her cheek before taking our plates and placing them in the kitchen sink to wash later.

I then walk over to the couch and sit on it. Lollipop then sits down beside me not long after. We both watched the TV and basically spent the entire day with each other.
================================
I was supposed to finish this yesterday but I didn't so here it is. Hope you liked it!

Also this book is almost gonna reach 100 reads as well and I'm really grateful for that

Thank you guys!