Chapter 9

O/N = Object name
F/N = Friend name
================================
Your POV

Step, step, step, step.

I was running from two guys that were chasing me. It was night and I was in a deserted part of town so there was no one around. I couldn't call lollipop because there was no line in this part of town either.

'what a pain in the ass.' I thought to myself while I was running.

I saw an alleyway and ran into it. I took turns left and right and then hid behind a dumpster to catch my breath.

So, you must be wondering how the hell I got into this situation.

{Earlier this morning}

I got a text from lollipop that she was coming to my apartment today. So I cleaned the place up a bit. It wasn't that dirty but whatever.

A few hours later it was now the evening. Lollipop came and I let her inside. We talked and cuddled with each other. I then remembered that I needed to buy something so I got up.

I told lollipop I was going to buy something I forgot to buy and she nodded. I walked down the sidewalk the sky getting darker and darker.

While I was walking I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw nothing. 'maybe I'm just paranoid.' I thought to myself as I continued walking.

After I started walking again I heard those footsteps again. At this point I knew it was probably them.

So I decided to keep walking and turning randomly pretending not to know and hoping that I'll lose them.

It was then when I heard the footsteps getting quicker. I panicked and started running. I looked behind me and saw a dark figure chasing me so I ran as fats as I could.

I took out my phone trying to call and text lollipop but there was no line. I checked to see where I was and I was in a deserted part of town.

I gritted my teeth 'Danggit' I thought to myself as I kept running. 'What a pain in the ass' I thought. I then saw the alleyway and ran into it.

I took turns left and right trying to lose them and then hid behind a dumpster to catch my breath.

And that's how I ended up in this mess.

As I finally caught my breath I waited for a while before actually getting up. I looked around trying to listen to any footsteps but I heard none.

So I started to try and find my way out of the alley. As I was quietly walking trying to find my way out I smelt something. It smelt...weird?...

Wait...This is sleeping gas! "Shit!" I say before holding my breath. I started to run to get out of the alley quicker. After a few minutes I was starting to run out of breath.

'WHY THE HELL IS THIS ALLEY SO LONG!?' I mentally shout. My vision then starts to get blurry. I start running faster and then I could see a dim light probably from the moon.

I try to focus on what was. It was the road! I was still in the deserted part of town for sure but at least I'd be able to breath again.

I made it out of the alley and inhaled. After I caught my breath I started to run again but right when I was about to start running again I was knocked out by someone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to my head throbbing. "Ugh..." I groan as I try to rub my head. "what the..." I look down and saw that my arms were tied up.

I was half awake so I was still trying to process everything. Until I heard a familiar voice that woke me up.

"Well, well, well...if it isn't our ex member O/N." I heard a male voice say. I tried speaking but my mouth was covered with tape. Wait- tape? Oh n-

"OW" I yell as they rip the tape off of my mouth. "What do you want." I say still looking into the dark because they haven't come out yet.

"It's simple. We want you...to join back." He says as he finally comes out of the dark. "I said no. And I'll keep refusing." I say as he chuckles.

"Still the same ol' O/N that I know. You haven't changed your attitude a bit." He says. "I've changed my attitude against others but not against you." I say getting more annoyed.

Then he pulls out a knife. "Wh- Hey put that knife down." I say starting to panic. "Hmm...I don't know...should I?" He says. "Changed ya mind yet O/N?" He says smirking.

"The answer is still no..Rod." I say panicking even more when he takes a step closer to me. "Don't get any closer Rod!" I shout a little.

"Why not?" He says getting closer to me. Now I'm really panicking I try to untie the rope but it was too tight.

"Damn!" I whisper yelled. Rod was getting really close now but then he stopped a few steps away from me. But then he threw the knife aside.

I was confused but then one of the members handed him a big spikey mallet. My eyes widened as he walked closer to me and raised the mallet over his head.

I shut my eyes tight and braced myself.
.

.

.

.

.

.

...Huh?... I opened my eyes and saw that the mallet was over my head. I was confused I can tell Rod was too.

It looked like he was struggling to bring the mallet down on me. He pulled back and tried to hit me again. I flinched and shut my eyes again.

I could hear him trying to hit me again and again so I opened my eyes and saw him trying to hit me again but failed.

"UGH! WHAT THE!?" He yells. I flinched at his sudden yelling. "What the...?" I say confused.

Then I heard someone break a window somewhere. I look over to the direction where I heard the window break.

There stood a figure. It was too dark to see them but their silhouette is very familiar...wait...
================================
Whoah wowowoowwowoah who could it be take a guess