Chapter 10

O/N = Object name
F/N = Friend name
================================
Your POV

The silhouette of the figure was very familiar. Wait...there's two no- three! There's three figures now. And I can't even see them because of how dark it is.

Two of their silhouettes look familiar...Too familiar...But I can't recognize the third one.

"How dare you try to hurt my O/N" A very familiar voice says.

"Who are you!?" Rod says clearly angry. "That isn't important right now." The voice says that voice is just so familiar I just can't put my finger on it.

"...Wait...lollipop?" I say. "Yes, O/N?" She says. "WH- How'd you find me?!?" I say shocked. "I had 57 missed calls, but I didn't hear my phone ring at all" she says. "Oh." I say.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE GET THEM!" Rod yells all of the sudden making me flinch.

"LOLLIPOP WATCH OUT!" I shout scared she might get hurt.

She then says something to the other two that I didn't hear. Then all three of them start fighting making them come out of the shadows.

Then I saw who the other two were it was a teardrop and gelatin! Then I look at the teardrop and she's using her hands as guns?- HOLY CRAP SHE JUST SHOT A LASER OUT OF HER HAND.

'They are really good at fighting' I thought and then looked over to lollipop. 'Damn (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)...' I was too busy watching lollipop fight I didn't notice Rod was behind me.

Then I was suddenly grabbed. I yelped and looked at Rod who was carrying me...and the chair. "PUT ME DOWN" I yell trying to get out of his grip.

He then took me out of the abandoned building we were in. I was still struggling trying to get out of his grip. "STOP STRUGGLING" Rod yells. "NO" I yell back struggling harder.

We then go into an alley and he throws me against a wall. "OW YOU BITCH" I yell. Then he pulls out a spiked bat.

'WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THAT??' I thought and without warning he swings the bat down on me and I shut my eyes tight.

But the impact never came. I opened my eyes and saw lollipop Infront of me catching the bat. I was shocked to see her here but then Rod swung the bat sideways.

"LOLLIPOP!" I shout but then she catches the bat again but this time sh takes the bat from Rod's hands and swings it at him.

I gasped. Everything is happening so fast. And then lollipop beat him with the bat till he wasn't moving.

"OH MY GOD IS HE DEAD!?" I yell thinking lollipop just killed someone. "Don't worry he's just passed out." Lollipop says then turns to me.

I sighed in relief. Lollipop then cuts the ropes that I was still tied in. "Finally! That was so uncomfortable..." I say rubbing my wrists.

But then suddenly she picks me up bridal style. I yelped a little and then I felt her lips on mine.

I was shocked and was trying to process everything. And when I did I blushed as red as a tomato.

Then lollipop pulled away from me and looked at my blushing red face.

She chuckles and smiles "Let's go back to the other two" she says as she carries me back to the abandoned building.

"Oh hey lollipop and O/N! You're back!" Gelatin says and teardrop just waves at us.

"Hi gelatin, teardrop. We should get going before any of them wake up." Lollipop says and gelatin and teardrop nod in agreement.

As we were walking back home I started to get drowsy. I tried my best to keep my eyes open but failed and I fell asleep.

Lollipop's POV

As we were walking back to our own homes I heard some light snoring coming from O/N. I looked down at her and saw that she was asleep.

I smiled and stopped walking. "Alright me and O/N will be on our way now, bye you two" I say as I waved goodbye to them.

"Bye lollipop!"  Gelatin says and waves back at me. And teardrop smiles and waves back at me too.

I turn back around and start walking again. An hour later I finally made it to O/N's apartment. I unlocked their door with the spare key they gave me and went inside.

I locked the door again before going to their room. I went into their room and then set them down on their bed tucking them in.

I also got in the bed and I kissed their forehead before laying down and drifting off to sleep while cuddling her.
================================
Whoaaooaoaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoawhoa

Chapter 10!!! Yayayayayay :D