Chapter 32

Holy sh*t! It's my sister's wife. The heck.

"O-oh h-hello, Ava" She stuttered

"Hello, Nica" I fake smiled

Hindi ako maaaring magkamali, this is Monica.

"Do you need something?" She asked. I can see on her face that she is very nervous. Did she saw what I just did? I hope she didn't.

"None" I said

"Any last word?" I added and smiled

"W-what d-do you m-mean?" She stuttered. She's literally nervous. I went to my car and immediately get my gun. After that, I ran to her car. Look how dumb she is, Hindi pa talaga siya umalis. Maybe she really want to die? Poor woman.

"Do you have any last word to say?" I asked again

"W-what are you talking about" Her tears began to fall down on her cheeks

"Nothing" I pointed the gun on her. Kami lang namang dalawa ang nandito. No one will see me.

"I d-didn't do anything" She cried

"Did you saw what I did?" I asked calmly

"N-no" She answered

"Liar" I shouted and immediately shoot her head. Such a poor woman. Well, it's not my fault anyway. She lied, so she deserves it.

Iniwan ko na lamang ang katawan niya sa kotse niya at agad akong umalis gamit ang sasakyan ko. I enjoyed. I just killed two person. How amazing right? They are too weak.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

I arrived at my house. I immediately went to the bathroom. Punong puno ng dugo ang kamay at damot ko. I need to take a bath.

Skip time

I'm currently on the couch while watching tv.

Ilang minuto ang nakalipas. Suddenly, my sister called.

I don't want to answer that call. That b*tch is getting into my nerves.

Ring nang ring pa rin ang cellphone ko. So I answered it.

In call

"What the hell do you need Ava?" I asked

"Monica is missing, ilang oras na ang nakalipas, Hindi pa siya umuuwi"

"Do you think I care?" I asked again

"I don't care,Ava. Magdusa ka" I added and hanged the call up

I don't think she really cares about her wife. Pfft, she cares about Solaire, not her wife. And so, I will use her weakness, which is Solaire. Such a great idea of mine.

I know her weakness. It's either Solaire or Irene.

I apologize for the grammatical error and typographical error.

-To be continued