CH. 6 A Date?

We decided to go to starbucks since it was calm and relaxing. The car ride there was a bit awkward because of the silence, It was understandable of course, we didn't really know each other. All he knew was that I was his cousin's best friend. All I knew was that he was Kelly's cousin. I wanted to know more about him though. He had captured my attention with his looks. Now I wanted to know if his personality was fine as his looks.

We entered starbucks and walked to the register to order our coffee and brownies. As I ordered a caramel frappuccino with extra caramel, I noticed from the side of my eye that Sebastian was staring at me. A smile crept to my lips. I took a step back so Sebastian could order whatever he wanted.

I took a few glances at him as he ordered the same as me and brownies. I really couldn't stop admiring how handsome he was. With his light brown curly hair and beautiful bright brown eyes.

He digged into his pocket for money to pay for the both of us. He looked at me and smiled before pulling out some bills all crambled up. "I usually have a wallet," he seemed quite embarrassed. He turn to the employee and gave her the money. I began to walk over to a table far off to the corner in where no one would bother us. He followed up behind me after getting his change back.

Before I could even pull out my own chair, Sebastian hurried to the chair and pulled it out for me. Alright, that gave him points. I sat down as he carefully pushed in the chair. He then took his own seat across from me.

"So your Kelly's best friend?" he tried starting a conversation which was a bad way to do it. I hated those kind of conversations in where you're having with someone that you don't know. Those were the worse ones!

"Yeah," I simply replied. I tapped my finger nail tips on the wooden table while trying to think about something to say.

Lucky for me, he said kept trying to have a conversation. "How's... uh, what do you like to do?" he obviously had trouble.

"Nothing much," I was honest. Realizing that I said it in a bored tone, I tried sounding more enthused. "I'm joking," I chuckled. "I like to play soccer," phew, that was a close one.

"Soccer?" he raised an eye brow as he sat back in his chair.

"Does that surprise you?" I questioned him and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Um," he scratched an eyebrow. "Sort of. You just don't seem... like the type of girl to play soccer," he chose his words carefully as he sat up straight.

"Because I seem tiny?" I wondered. This was probably making him nervous but I wanted to know what he had to comment on my physical.

"You seem fragil," he said nicely as he took a good look at me.

"I might seem like it but I'm able to keep up," I said flirty with a smirk on my face, 'calm down Shanelle' I reminded myself. Like I said, Sebastian had to believe that I was a good girl and didn't come off so out-going.

Sebastian opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by an employee who was calling out to us. Apparently our order was ready. Sebastian got up to get our coffees and brownies, I watched him as he did so. He came back with out coffees then went back for the brownies.

"Alright," he said as he sat back down on his chair. I saw him reaching for a brownie so I reached for the same one. Our hands touched which made us look up at each other. He didn't seem to notice that I did it on purpose. "Sorry," he pulled away for me to take the brownie. 'Don't worry about it cutie' I wanted to say.

I brought the brownie up to my mouth and took a small bite while keeping my eyes on Sebastian. He was looking back at me. I swear that I felt a connection there, like if we just clicked. I couldn't help but to smile while I bit off the brownie. It made me feel a bit embarrassed but luckily the brownie covered part of my smile. Those brownies were not regular size brownies.