CH. 8 Sure... I'm Not Lost

Sebastian and I walked down the school's hallway which was filled with hoes looking girls. Thier eyes couldn't leave Sebastian not even for a second. They acted as if they had never seen a hot looking guy before. Well not as hot as Sebastian. I thought highly of myself for walking right by Sebastian's side. Making all the other girls jealous. Making some of them hate me even more.

"Where's Kelly?" Sebastian stopped to look behind him.

"I don't know," I lied. Of course I knew perfectly where she was. I sent her to get me something to eat at the cafeteria when Sebastian wasn't looking. "Don't worry, she'll be back," I tried taking his mind off that.

"So are you going to show me around?" he asked.

"Yeah! I'll show you to my classes and then to my locker!" I was messing with him.

"Um... I meant to my classes?" he scratched the back of his head.

"Haha I know! I was just teasing you," I chuckled. "Come on," I signaled for him to follow me. I looked back at him and noticed that a grin appeared on his face. God, he was so cute when he smiled.

I politely asked him to let me see his schedule which he kindly handed to me. 'Dang it! He has no classes with me' was my first thought when I took a look at his schedule.

"Is something wrong?" Sebastian asked me and then took a look at his own schedule.

"Uh, no, no. Everything is alright," I forced a smile.

We continued walking, I took another look at the schedule. First claasroom was room 230. 'Where the hell is room 230?" I asked myself. I had no idea where that was at. I never had that class before so I didn't need to know where it was before. Of course, I didn't want to tell Sebastian that I had no clue. If I did then he would've gotten someone else to help him. Any girl there would've been happy to do so. My plan was to just got with it. It wasn't so hard to find a classroom, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, yes it was! Ten minutes after and we still hadn't found the stupid classroom. I had to make up excuses to Sebastian. Like telling him that I was showing him where the restrooms were at and where people hung out. Seriously? 'Where people hung out'? People hung out everywhere! I was running out of excuses. Having that feeling, the feeling in where you weren't in control was awful!

"Shanelle, are you sure you know where the classroom is at?" Sebastian began to notice and doubt me.

"Yeah," not at all.

"Are you?" he eyed me with a side smirk plastered on his face. Awe, that made me weak. It was hard to continue lying to him. Wait, what did I just say?! God, what was wrong with me?! It was never difficult for me to lie to anyone. No one ever made me feel weak, ever! That was not a good feeling!... Actually this one sort of was.

"Honestly...," I didn't want to tell him but I had to. "No, I have no idea," I confessed.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place?" he laughed. Phew, I was glad that he wasn't upset.

"I don't know," I still felt sort of embarrassed.

"Lets just look for Kelly so she can help us," he gave me a smile and layed a hand on my shoulder. That made me smile. By the way, I had forgotten about Kelly. Wow, I didn't even have to hide from her and she still couldn't find us. I was so good that I didn't even have to try. "Come on," Sebastian threw his arm over my shoulder and we started walking back to my locker. Hmm, I really liked him that close to me.

We made our way to my locker, in where Kelly was standing right in front of. Being her perky self, she squealed out a 'yay'. Typical Kelly.

"Where were you guys?" she asked us.