A brand new snake.

Orochimaru was in a hidden lab looking over his new bubbly baby girl. He fell in love with her from the first moment she was born. He finally had a biological family member. He signed her name on the Snake summoning scroll a few days after that. 

Orochimaru was currently working on creating his own tailed beast he was going to call it the 0 tailed snake (that was the best name that I could come up with). One day the snake woke up and was about to destroy the compound that it was held in. Orochimaru was out on other business so the researcher in charge had no other choice but to seal the beast into his napping daughter. Orochimaru killed the doctor when he got back but he was also happy because one day his daughter would be a force to be reckoned with. He showered her with love and affection for years until.

In the present.

Ninja of the leaf village were infiltrating a heavily guarded base of Orochimaru's. they got to what the traps and guards were protecting only to find a 3 year old girl  with a big white snake wrapped around her sleeping in a bed sleeping quietly. "All of those traps and guards for a Girl?" said Asuma. the girl squirms in bed and suddenly wakes up. "Huh? Who are you? Are you friends of Daddy?" she asked. "Daddy? hey your dads name wouldn't happen to be Orochimaru would it?" Kakashi asked. "It is!" she responded. "Can you excuse us for a second?" he asked. "Sure! take your time." the girl said happily. the girl started to play with the snake as the 3 jonin in the room started to step away to talk in private. 

"This girl is Orochimaru's daughter!" Kakashi said. "So.......what do we do now. I know that I am a Jonin but even I can't kill a little girl." Asuma said. "Hey there was a letter on the back of the door."

The letter was from Orochimaru and it said that the life of a criminal wasn't right for his little girl. she is trusting her with the leaf village for now. the next part was for her to read

The girl read it as tears streamed down her face. "So where are you taking me?" she said. "we are taking you to our village." the 3rd jonin said. "can I bring my pet snakes?" she asked. "of course. what is your name anyway?" he asked. "Shiromi Orochi."

see what happens next