Graduation

Shiromi PoV

Today was the day that I graduate from the ninja academy. I did the test with flying colors and Naruto was able to pass for reasons unknown to all of us. I was being assigned to my team and I was on team 9 with 2 other ninja that I have never met before. Their names are Yamada Aracno and Kuro Kemono. Yamada is apparently a distant cousin of Shino's and Kuro is a complete mystery. Our jonin instructor was Anko Midorashi. I went to the meeting place to meet my new teammates. when I arrive I see a bulky kid with black hair and a pair of goggles on his head. The other one had on dark blue clothes, purple hair holding a spider. "Hi I am your third squad member. I am Shiromi Orochi." I say. "Hey! The name is Kuro Kemono of the beast clan and the Gloomy Gus over there is Yamada Aracno. His specialty is spiders." he says. "I AM NOT GLOOMY! I am just stoic. I told you that 100 times already!" he yells. "whatever dude." Kuro said. " I am going to tell you 2 that I came from outside the village. I joined the village when I was 3 years old." I admit. "woah what I coincidence! My clan joined the village about 5 years ago." Kuro said. "Same for me but mine joined 7 years ago" Yamada said. "we all came from outside the village? I don't think that this is a coincidence." I say before our jonin sensei shows up. "It isn't the village wanted to make sure the new foreigner rookies were in one place so we could keep tabs on you on missions. My name is Anko Midorashi. I will be your Jonin instructor. 

Chapters over everyone.