Chunin Exam?

Shiromi PoV

It has been a few weeks since our C rank mission. We have been just going with the flow of the D rank missions until Anko sensei had us take a few days off. When she came back she had something to tell us. "Alright kiddo's I signed you up for the Chunin exam." She said. "Chunin exam?" All 3 of us said. "Yeah It is a way to prove that you are a stronger ninja. and it gets you 1 step closer to being a Jonin." Anko sensei said. She gave us until tomorrow morning to think about it. On my way back home I run into Naruto playing with some kids and I decide to join him. 

(The Test goes on like in the anime)

Timeskip to the day of the chunin exam

All of us arrive at the building the written exam is taking place. when we walk in we see 2 genin blocking the door. they keep saying that we aren't ready to take the chunin exams. "Stitching shadow snakes!" I say restraining them. "hey! let us go! there isn't supposed to be any conflict between genin!" he said. "That only counts for examinees. you two aren't even genin! your adults aren't you?" I say. "And don't play dumb either!" Kuro said. they transform back into jonin. "What gave it away?" one of the jonin said. "How dumb do you think we are!? What genin signs up for the Chunin exam just to keep everyone else from trying to take it! not to mention the chunin has to be taken in teams on three and there is only 2 of you here!" Yamada said. "fine you win. The real entrance is on the next floor." the other jonin said. we head there to take the Chunin exam for real! 

Chapter over!