The sun(1)

A pup....Y/n, Y/n L/N was born on a very beautiful sunny afternoon.
The small pup could only cry after being born,a beautiful baby that had nice tan skin, beautiful e/c that could make his h/c.This baby looked like one blessed by the sun god, everyone could fall in love with him with just one look at him.

The world he was born in wasn't like any other world there was many people born with magic in this wonderful world.
Y/n had beautiful magic hidden in him that he and his family didn't know was in him, the magic he could hold was something very special to everyone of his country. Y/n could have very beautiful and powerful magic......... That is if his body and soul could handle them.

•||BIG TIME SKIP TO HIS 19TH BIRTHDAY||•

The soft wind blew on y/n's face as he was taking his daily afternoon nap under his peach tree on the windy night of his birthday , well he was until he felt something..... It was like someone or something pushed him awake.
As y/n looked around to see who or what was making such a unpleasant feeling... He couldn't see anyone for miles.

"What the hell was that, there's no one here and yet something pushed me wake with such a unpleasant feeling.... " I was so confused about what has happened but before I could think of anything else a voice spoke to me like it was in my head

𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯..

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦

The face or mask of a person shows
"Yes my Lord, I shall bring the sun.... I'll help them before the disaster gets worse" the unknown being said

It went black I couldn't hear, see, or feel anything with what felt like hours or days.....

"Hmph.... HMPH"
"AHHH WHAT THE HECK"

Steps of others could be heard walk down the hallway but it felt so close....

"Eek I have to hurry and grab these clothes before someone sees me!!! "

What is that voice , who could be talking?

"Mph!! , IT WON'T MOVE... fine I'll just have to use my secret move... "

After that it went silent for a second be of I could see light from the other side and...... FIRE!!!

BLUE FIRE

"FIRE AHHHH! "I yelled or screamed from seeing a blue cat or raccoon like creature blow off the lid of whatever I was in with FIRE.

There was a blue cat?!?!

It looked as shocked as me...

What is happening!?! I keep thinking over and over again for a few minutes

" W-WHY ARE YOU AWAKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE AWAKE "it just keeps yellin on and on about me being awake ..

" how.... What...... A TALKING CAT IS TRYING TO ROB ME IN MY SLEEP!!" I yelled at the monster or the cat thing. The creature was in shock and was panicked as the foot steps kept getting closer and louder.

"give me your clothes or I'll burn u to a crisp!! "

"EHHH NO WAY ! ! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR U.... U WEIRD CREATURE!?! "

I push the creature out of my way as I run out of the room full of floating coffin to the largest doors into a big halfway, I just keep running till I found a room to hide in. I try to take in deep breaths as I rethink about what's happening until the creature found me.

"YOU THINK I COULDN'T FIND YOU, WELL I DID NOW GIV...... "

'WIP' 'BOOM'

The creature had a rope or a..... WIP around him now as I saw a tall figure behind him with a annoyed face.

"Ahhh!! WHAT IS THIS ROPE!?! "

"IT'S NO ROPE IS MY LEASH OF LOVE"

The tall man then looks away from the creature and puts his attention to me, I felt uneasy when our eyes connected.

"Ahh the missing student I finally found you!, hurry we need to get back before the ceremony ends. "

"Also WHY IS YOUR FAMILIAR HERE?! RECKLESS"

"But he.... "

"Hurry! We need to go"

I was cut off as the tall man started to walk at a fast pace as he dragged the creature with his... Wip.

Word count -739
Remember to vote <3
If ur reading this thank u I'll be trying to update whenever I have time or when I feel inspiration.
I'm not a active writer so I'm very sry if I don't update for a while 💀