what a mess.. (6)

As we finally made it to the dorm Mr Crowley was talking about and when I say this thing looks like a dump or some haunted house I mean it.

"This is a.... Mess " I said to myself quietly as I sighed

"Well this is where you will be staying for a while just clean up a little and in a few hours I'll be back with some new clothes that you can wear"

"See you soon young tiger"

And with that Mr Crowley left me with this mess if a dorm, oh well at least I have somewhere to sleep. I get into the the dorm and start to dust everywhere.

*cough cough *

"Geez this place is so dusty" I sigh as I keep cleaning the place for another 30 minutes

After a good hour it started to rain and all you could here was
*drip*
*drip*
Over and over again, I think there a hole in the roof somewhere I'll have to find it. As I was looking for the hole I heard something .

"Burrr! Why did it start to rain my flames are starting to go out! "

"Ugh this place doesn't even help!! "

It was grim.... The creature from before, I was so surprised why was he here?!?

"G-grim!?! Why are you here I thought they through you out!! "

Grim jumped as he looked at me , he started to get aggressive towards me and started to yell things at me like.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT "

"IF YOU JUST GAVE ME YOUR CLOTHES I WOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS!!"

"YOU USELESS HUMAN!! "

that last comment got my attention.... Human he thinks I'm human? I just brushed it off and I continue to put a bucket where the hole was then I went to go pick up my room I picked.

The room was pretty big, the biggest room I've ever seen! I was finally done cleaning half the house till I heard Grimm yelling again. I was worried about what was happening till I saw it....

"GHOST"
Grim yelled at the top of his lungs as he started to shoot for balls at nothing..

"GRIM STOP OR YOU'LL BURN THE DORM DOWN!! "
"IT'S TO YOUR LEFT"
"IN FRONT"
"BEHIND"

These directions repeated for at least ten minutes and then Mr Crowley showed up as we fell to the ground from exhaustion.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE!?! "

I jumped up to my feet and stared at him for a minute till he started to ask questions.

"Why is that weasel back and why are  you so exhausted? "

He looked like he wanted answers now, Mr Crowley started to tap his feet every so there second, I gave in and told him.

"He... He snuck back in while I was  cleaning and then ghost cam out of nowhere and ... "

I was cut off my a loud and squeaky voice

"We drafted the ghost, mostly me this human was a sidekick!!! "

Mr Crowley looked at grim with a confused face and also a surprised face. He started to laugh a little at grim comments, he couldn't hold it any more and bursted out laughing.

"pffftt.... HAHAHA!! "
"H-HUMAN!? "

Mr Crowley wiped away some tears as he regained some air. He looked at me and then started to talk again

"Ok OK well that made my night but uh about the ghost I forgot to tell you that. The ghost have been here a while that's why the dorm was abandoned"

I stood there dumbfounded by his words.. You mean to tell me you forgot to tell me about something this important. I let out a loud sigh as I fall to my knees, grim looks at me as I fall slowly to the clean ground.

"Mr Crowley...... I'm..... Ok well thanks for telling me know I guess. "
"You mentioned something about clothes btw"

"Ohh Yesss I came here to give you clothes and talk about something else! "

I look at him with a very confused but exhausted face, what could it be know.
He takes out at least ten outfits for me to wear, they all look very nice.

"I wanted to talk about what you shall be doing around campus since you now live here.
I want you to be our little janitor!! I'll pay you of course and you will be able to eat in the cafeteria when ever! "

"I'm suck a gracious man!!! "

Word count-737

I got a little tired writing this chapter . I've been working on some art to post for here so you guys could enjoy what our snow tiger y/n looks like kinda.
I'll most likely come back to this chapter and add more things if I want to. Chapter 7 will be done on Monday I hope , I'm trying to think of a schedule so I don't tire myself out.
If you like this messy story follow, vote comment do whatever it all helps me stay motivated 💕💕 thx have a good day/night/evening