this is what i have to do now(5)

We left the room and hurried to the library to search up where my home could be or if I really didn't come from this world...

After such a long time of reading all the history book of this world mr Crowley finally said something

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing.
Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history.
Now, are you QUITE sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape?
Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet."

I looked at Mr Crowley with a face of disbelief and shock. I was think how could this be, how did this happen.
I sat down for a moment with my head down

"Another planet... "
"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!? AND WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT WHERE I'M FROM?!?"

I shot up from my chair and looked at Mr Crowley as small tears start to fall, Mr Crowley then asked a quick question

"Show me everything that you brought here with you."

"Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed.'

I wiped away my tears as I start to pat down my robes and the clothes underneath the robes.
I don't feel anything in the pockets or my clothes.

" I don't have anything on me , I usually carried my ID ?? "
"So as you've said I don't have anything on me"

I sighed as the small animal ears on my head fall to the back of my head, this movement made the hood of robe fall.

"Oh my what a bright white colored ears"
"I've never seen such a bright beast man, what kind of beast man are you? "

Crowley looked at me with a very surprised face and I was so confused why he was surprised on my ears. I know that in my home town half of the population was like me but i guess  that it's uncommon  being overly white like me.

"I'm uhh a snow tiger, but most people in my home town did say I was more brighter than the other snow tigers. "

I would say I was Overly white cause you could barley see my black stripes they were more of a grey at this point.

As I come back from  think I see that Mr Crowley now has a smile in his face

"How unusual,but it's very nice to have a rare beast man here now"
"Well anyways back to our conversation on what we shall do now that we know your not from here and that you can't use magic.... "

Mr Crowley looked like he was thinking very hard for a few minutes until he gasped and said to me

"I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about my magic academy.
And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any ability to contact their guardian..."

"Truly, my grace is boundless.!! "

"I shall let you live in a unused doormat we have! . It may be a little dusty though... "

He looked so proud of him self, I looked at him as I question what was going  on in his head.

"Thank  you so much sir Im very happy that I now know that I at least have a place I can stay for a while until I'm able to find a way home"

I show him a big and bright smile. I truly was very happy now too.

"With the proper amount of cleaning the dorm will be useable again so I do hope you're able to take care of it! "
"I'M SUCH A GRACIOUS MAN! "

he starts to laugh to him self as we start to walk out of the library and to the outside of that building, the cold night air hits my face. The wind wasn't as cold as the wind at my home town but it felt nice on my face.

This is it this is how I'm going to live for a while I guess. I hope nothing bad happens to me and I hope that my life here for now does me some good

Word count-707

I did this during school and god did it take a while lol
Remember to vote and have a good day❤😄
But I'm so grateful for all the people reading this I have over 100 views on this story . I was so shocked when I checked it this morning THANK YOU SO MUCH❤❤