confused(2)

As we kept walking he kept talking about the ceremony , a gate and a mirror chamber, what in the world is happening?

"Dear me. of all the students I've dealt with, your the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it. "

"Does the very nation of patience elude you? "

"No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the mirror chamber. "

After he striped talking to me I tried to understand what was happening and what he was saying to me. I can't wrap my mind around this.

"Student?"

"Gate?"

"What is happening I don't understand what your trying to tell me "

I just couldn't understand what in the world was happening so I finally asked the tall figure what was happening.

"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? "

"All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. "

"Although typically the students have restraints enough to wait until I open them before waking up. "

"W-wait so all the coffins I saw in the room when I woke up had students in them, the coffins are a.. Gate? " I was kinda confused in what he was saying

A coffin like gate?? I kept think about this trying to make scene out of it.

"The design is intended to symbolize a parting with your former world, and a rebirth into a new one. "

"Before I ran away there was fire that blew off the kid of my coffin" I sat looking up to the figure

I noticed that the way he is dressed kinda look is like a crow or a Raven. He had a coat with black feathers on the shoulder and running down the back of he coat. He also wore a mask it was kinda pointy .

As I was looking at his outfit he started to talk to me about what happened.

"Well the culprit of that was your familiar that you decided to bring, so watch how it behaves is your responsibility! "

"But right now isn't the time you have a orientation to attend! "

As I come back from just starring at his outfit I just remembered I don't know who he is or where I am!?!?!

"Uhh by the way where am I and who are you?? "

"I don't really remember anything before coming here beside me waking up from a nap and hear some voice. "

I looked back to the ground as I fiddled with my fingers hopping the man would tell me something about why I'm here.... I don't want to be here I just want to be with my family.

The tall man cleared his throat be for he stated to talk again
"Have you not fully gained your consciousness? " he looked at me shocked

"The teleportation must have messed up ur memories a little bit..... Well , these things happen, I suppose. "
"I shake explain it to you while we keep walking! "

" *Ahem*
This is Night Raven College.
It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic.
It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland.
And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage."

I whipped my head up to the man , I was shock cause of what he said...

"ACADEMY!?!"

"MAGIC!?!, A MAGIC ACADEMY WHY AM I HERE?!?! "
I was so shocked I didn't know what else to say to the man... I was speechless.

"Only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college.
Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere. A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you."

As he was saying that I just kept think "I don't remover ever seeing a black carriage?? "" all I could remember was
A deep voice saying something to me or to someone"

"That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror.
It too bears a gate that connects to this campus.
And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition."

"Wait so your telling me that this carriage dragged me here against my will"

I just noticed that the weird creature was still here and it was just wiggling trying to escape out of Mr. Crowley's wip.

"HMMmmm, AhmmmHhH!!! "
The creature was just letting out muffled screams, I felt kinda bad but at the same time it tried to roast me alive.

"Well in these doors we will be back with the orientation so let's hurry and get in. "

Word count-792

Part two done😁😁 I'll be getting at least four parts done so I do hope you can enjoy my story. Remember to vote plz
If there is anything wrong or misspelled please tell me 😁👍