✿25

Can we fix it?~

Jimin noticed how Eunseo had a frown on her face, sitting at her desk across the room

Jimin noticed how Eunseo had a frown on her face, sitting at her desk across the room. She nudged Aeri and pointed at her friend and later, decided to check up on her. They walked to her when the Japanese girl asked, "Hey, Eunseo! Did anything happen?"

Her head raised up as her lips curved down. "Guys, I did something terrible."

The two girls shared a look of confusion before asking her to explain.

"Today I yelled at Rowoon because he was asking about his... father. I just- I just became so angry and bursted out saying his Dad is dead and that he doesn't have a father."

Jimin and Aeri gasped together in shock. "No, why did you do that?", the ravenette asked.

"He is just a kid!", the other exclaimed.

"I know, I know. And I feel so bad now. He even told he hates me. My own child hates me." Her voice lowered into a whisper.

Jimin caressed Eunseo's hair and reassured, "It's okay. After work, talk to him nicely. He is a good boy and he will surely understand you. Don't get angry with him again."

She sighed and said, "I just- I just- I don't know. I knew this day would come one day when he would ask me about his Dad. But even remembering that asshole's face, makes my blood boil. You know how sometimes I just lie on my bed and stare at ceiling, regretting my life choices. I regret a lot meeting him. Because of that single person, I lost everything."

"Think about the good things too. Rowoon is there with you. Although he is part of him too but he will never be like him. He will grow up to be gentleman in the future. Mark my words."

The secretary nodded. "I will work hard to make him a good person. He is my everything now."

"So, don't worry too much. Don't take his word seriously. He is just a child. Buy him his favourite icecream today. See how happy he will get!", Aeri said her friend.

"Hi! Hello! Annyeong!" A familiar voice interrupted their conversation.

"Hi Jungwoo~", the girls greeted back, matching his tone.

"I bought some coffee because the coffee machine of our company broke", he said, faking a sad frown.

"Thank you~", they said after receiving one cup each from the male colleague.

At that time, the CEO of the company was passing by and saw his four employees chatting. Jaemin hid behind a big wooden wall which had pots of plants and books. He covered his face with a round pot, peeking through the leaves. He squinted his brown eyes, watching a certain girl.

"Oh Jungwoo! You coloured your hair?" The twenty-two-year old was amazed to see his hot red-coloured hair.

"You like it?", Jungwoo asked with a beam.