◇ Kagehira Mika ◇

A/N: Can u tell I'm a multishipper 💀💀

- Whenever Mika feels lonely while Shu is in France, Ritsu notices it and he'll sleep in the same bed as Mika so he feels less lonely.

- Mika knows the choreography to pretty much every Knights song because he often helps Arashi and Ritsu practice.

- He loves hugging people, and is sad that Shu doesn't because Shu is the person he wants to hug the most.

- He gets secretly jealous of Mademoiselle because she's with Shu so much and Shu cares about her alot.

- He'll often accidentally call Shu at unholy hours of the night because he forgets about the time difference between Japan and France. Shu really doesn't care at all, but Mika is very apologetic about it.

- He is extremely oblivious to flirting, and often confuses platonic and romantic love.

- He's very skilled at most creative/artistic things, but hardly ever acknowledges his own talents. Arashi always wishes that Mika can see his talents for what they are so always tells him how good he is.

- Mika wouldn't hesitate to commit unspeakable crimes for his friends.

- Mika practices digging holes just incase he accident kills someone again.

- He values his friends opinions as above his own so his friends have got into a habit of asking for his opinions before sharing theirs.

- He finds it hard to tell when someone is being sarcastic, because Shu only says things seriously, he assumes everyone else does and doesn't pick up when people are bullshitting him.

- He's trying to learn French so that he can go to France with Shu one day.

- He's convinced that croissants make you learn French faster so he buys croissants every day. Mitsuru was the one who told him, his motivation was he wanted Mika to experience all the joys of croissants.

- He thinks Shu is hot when he's angry, but he would never admit that because he thinks it's embarrassing.

- He once called Shu his second best friend and Shu got very offended, which Arashi thought was hilarious.

- He gets jealous when other people are close to people he loves, but also would never do anything to ruin their happiness.

- Ritsu once convinced Mika that he was a vampire too because of his fangs, he ended up actually drinking some of Ritsu's blood before Ritsu told him he was joking. He then panicked that he was going to actually turn into a vampire because he ingested vampire blood, and Ritsu offered to suck the blood back out of him, and was very taken aback when Mika agreed. (Very tempted to write this as a oneshot lmao)

- He's always wanted a younger sibling because he likes to take care of people.

- He has very soft hair, Ritsu and Arashi love to give him headpats because his hair makes him feel like a cat.

- He really wants to do a joint live with Knights, purely because he thinks it would be fun.

- He doesn't look both ways before crossing the road.

- He's scared that he'll hurt someone with his fangs if he kisses someone, so he's decided that he'll be very very careful when he has his first kiss.

- He has "girl nights" with Arashi, Ritsu and Hajime, where they just do each others makeup and hair and stuff and talk to each other. They usually end up doing fashion shows where they steal clothes from whoever's room they're in and parade up and down the room while the others spam taking photos. Once Ritsu fell asleep in the middle of strutting his stuff and the rest of them took pictures to make fun of him later. (Also tempted to make this one into a oneshot)

- He is an excellent cook, but only for certain things. The food is either amazing, or inedible, there is no inbetween.

- He keeps every single old costume Shu made, even if he no longer wears them, he can't bear to throw them away.

- Valkyrie haters often make fun of Mika's accent, and once Shu completely blew up at them for it. Mika felt so happy in that moment because Shu cared about him enough to protect him even if it risked him getting in trouble or ruining his image. Mika no longer cared about the hate after that.