♡ Leokasa ♡

Tsukasa pushed his spoon into the ice cream, scooping a small spoonful to put into his mouth. He closed his eyes, smiling slightly at the flavour, seriously what problems couldn't sweet foods solve? He'd gotten better at controlling the amount of sweets he ate, but surely if Sena had found out about him indulging in these types of foods he would lecture him to no end about sugar intake and calories. He hated when Sena did that, he did twice as much exercise as the rest of Knights, and yet Sena constantly berated him for his weight, it just wasn't fair.

Well, Sena's opinions didn't matter at that moment (or ever), what Sena didn't know couldn't hurt him. With that thought in mind, he called over the waiter and proceeded to order everything on the dessert menu.

...Maybe Tsukasa hadn't gotten that much better at controlling himself, but being the leader of one of the most popular units under ES was stressful okay? Overeating sweet foods had always been a source of comfort for the red-haired idol, and while he sort of saw why Sena was worried about the amount of sugar he indulged in, an idol's figure was an important part of who they were, but Tsukasa did enough exercise to ensure he was always in shape, so he didn't see the harm in it.

He had always lamented when Arashi and Sena would pick on the amount he ate, sure, maybe they needed to diet at all times, they were models after all, but Tsukasa was not a model, diets made him miserable to the point in which it would hinder Knights' idol activities, not being able to eat what he wanted made him feel so depressed he could barely stand it. It's not as if Ritsu was much better either, he didn't have any problems with Tsukasa eating as much as he did, but it really stung when Ritsu would cuddle up to him saying 'Su~chan is so soft and squishy~', it was just another way that shamed him for not being in perfect shape, albeit a kinder way. Tsukasa doubted that Ritsu had any malicious intentions when he pointed out his physique, but it didn't make his face heat up in embarrassment any less.

Tsukasa sighed, he wished his primary source of stress-relief wasn't also a source for his main insecurity. It sucked that he couldn't find comfort in what he loved without one of his seniors finding some way to look down at him for ever having the audacity to want to feel good.

Ah, but there was one person in Knights who would never judge him. He was always the one to say 'Senaaaa, stop nagging, poor Suo~ doesn't need a naggy mother'. Tsukasa giggled as he finished up the last of his ice cream, Leo always found a way to divert the cold, judgemental gaze of the older Knights to himself, so that Tsukasa wouldn't have to deal with the crushing feeling of disappointing people he looked up to. Leo was... a good person, with a kind soul. His initial anger and annoyance at the ginger had all but faded, he could only respect the way Leo looked after all the people he cared about. Even if it ended up harming themselves, Leo would never just stand back and watch someone suffer. Tsukasa still found the older man irritating, but the love he held for them outweighed the annoyance considerably.

The waiter delivered the desserts to Tsukasa's table. The young idol didn't miss the slight judgemental gaze as the plates barely fit around the table. It kind of hurt that he wasn't spared from judgement even from strangers, couldn't people just mind their business? No matter, Tsukasa had all these desserts in front of him, he was already here to eat away his stress, he would just forget about that look in their eyes as he distracted himself by filling himself to the brim with food. He cut off a piece of the crêpe directly in front of him, bringing the fork to his mouth and sliding it off the utensil with his teeth. The chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries and cream filled his mouth, the soft texture of the crêpe becoming the new highlight of his day. It was worth all the scornful glares in the world if he got to enjoy such a delicious treat such as this, and there was so so much more, Tsukasa could barely contain his blissful, excited look as he closed his eyes, taking in all the flavours as he took more bites of the sweet crêpe.