♤HiMERU♤

Like most visits, it was almost silent. There was not much to talk about when he visited, he would just talk about his day, which usually did not change much, they had a very strict self-imposed schedule and it would eventually trail off. The whole duration of the visit he would cling to his brother's hand, as tight as he could without being scared of hurting the fragile man, the only noise filling the bleak room was the soft beeping of the heart rate monitor that was always in the room, a constant reminder that despite how he looked, he was still alive, his heart was still beating steadily. He did not exactly hate the silence, it was alot better than when the younger man would briefly wake up only to sob and scream until his lungs were weak before going back into his comatose state. The false hope it gave them was too much to handle most days, seeing his eyes open only to be immediately filled with tears broke their heart, the fear on their little brother's face came back to them in nightmares.

They smiled softly at their younger brother, the small smile on the man's face betraying the complicated emotions they felt every time they saw their brother, "I will see you tomorrow, rest well." They were not entirely sure why they put so much effort to act composed in front of him, it is not like he saw it, and even if he could he would not blame his brother for what they were feeling, but something about being sad in front of him made them feel uneasy, they would never want to see him sad, so they assumed it would also be the other way. That did not stop the tears from forcing their way out of his eyes the second he got to his apartment, every day his younger brother did not wake up is a day he ended by crying himself into unconsciousness, their apartment being the one place they felt they could release the emotions trapped inside their brain and heart.

"Oi, MERUMERU, stop spacin' out, it's your turn." HiMERU could vaguely recall that they were playing Go Fish, a game they were luckily familiar with because they absolutely did not listen when Rinne was very badly explaining the rules, he had no idea about the reasoning behind playing this game, he was merely dragged into it because Rinne thought it would be more fun with four players instead of three, Kohaku never even agreed to playing, but Rinne never asked for his permission for any games they played, so he just accepted his fate. It is not like the reasoning mattered anyway, Rinne's games always ended up having stupid motivations that had nothing to do with HiMERU at all, usually some dumb argument or bet that he was doing with Niki, who like the other members of Crazy:B had no say in anything when it came to Rinne and his deck of cards. HiMERU already had a set of three kings layed out on the table, and they had the three, four and five of clovers in their hand, this could quite possibly be the last turn he had to entertain this waste of time. Luckily, Niki had an awful poker face.

"Shiina, do you have a King?" Niki looked offended for a second, seemingly needing that card for his own victory, before begrudgingly passing over the King of Diamonds, HiMERU discarded the card in his hand that served no use, and placed his row of clovers onto the table, slotting the last King with his other three. "HiMERU has won. HiMERU does not know what bet Amagi and Shiina are partaking in, but he wants to get to practice, so get it over with." Rinne smirked, not a good sign, not a good sign at all. "Oh, ya wanna know about our bet?" HiMERU sighed, they absolutely did not care a single bit about whatever the two idols were betting on, but the 'older' man was very persistant (and annoying), so HiMERU had little choice but to humour Rinne, so he gestured to the red-haired idol to continue.

After Rinne's lengthy explanation about the random crap that he had decided was important enough to bet actual money on, the majority of HiMERU's braincells had evacuated his head, associating with people like Amagi Rinne was truly detrimental to his IQ. Kohaku, being the only Crazy:B member besides HiMERU himself that had common sense, said exactly what HiMERU was thinking, "Rinne-han, Niki-han, grow up." It was quite concerning just how much more mature Kohaku, a fifteen year old boy was than two grown adults, if either man could be considered an adult. "At least I can reach the top shelf of the fridge, ya need to literally grow up Kohaku-chan." Ah, Rinne could always be trusted to show how absolutely mature he was, which was of course, not at all. "Whatever, I'm going ta practice, feel free ta join me once ya stop actin' like four year olds."