♡ Ritsumao ♡

A/N: I published it a bit late here, but this was for Maa-kun's birthday ♡♡

Ritsu wrapped his arms around Mao's arm, resting his chin on Mao's shoulder. "Maa-kun works too much, you need to take a break, you're making me feel lonely." Mao flinched, seemingly not noticing that Ritsu had even entered the room before Ritsu had come up to his desk. Mao used his hands to cover up the confidential paperwork he was working on, Ritsu hadn't even been looking, he honestly couldn't care less about whatever work the student council president was doing.

Mao sighed deeply, he was used to this conversation with Ritsu. Mao could tell how much Ritsu missed him when he had to do work for the student council, he was all over Mao whenever he had some free time, but Mao was the president of the student council, he couldn't let himself slack off. "I know Ritsu, but this work is important. I try to finish as fast as I can so I can spend as much time with you as possible, but there's just so much of it."

Ritsu pouted. He truly missed when he could just get his way with Mao and the younger boy wouldn't even question it, but now he had so many boring responsibilities that Ritsu couldn't dissuade him from doing, so moments they could be together felt so few and far between. Ritsu hated it, Mao was the person he loved most and he could barely see him anymore because he was so busy. "Maa-kun... There's other people in the student council, just dump the work onto them."

"You know I can't do that, this work is directly for the student council president, which is me~" Ritsu was going to point out that Mao still did a majority of the student council's work when he wasn't even the vice president, but he somehow had many reasons for how that's entirely different.

"Can Maa-kun just spend one full day with me? I've missed you so much, you need to take responsibility, hmph!" Ritsu didn't expect much, he never did from Mao, all he would get is 'I'm sorry, I can't' over, and over, and over again. That never stopped Ritsu from asking, the day Mao spent a whole day without working, was a day he would be able to die happy. "Can you pretend you're ill tomorrow, for me, Maa-kun?"

Mao didn't immediately answer, which Ritsu took as a good sign, putting on his most sad and pleading facial expression. "Ritsu... why do you make it so hard to say no?"

"Then say yes~ All I want is to spend time with my Maa-kun. Just one day where I have you all to myself~" Ritsu gently pulled Mao's face so that he was facing him, so that Mao could see the desperation in his eyes. He didn't care that he was being clingy, his Maa~kun had left him for far too long.

Mao sighed once again, a look of guilt on his face. "One condition." Ritsu raised an eyebrow, but nodded. Whatever Mao wanted from him, it would be worth it. "You have to help me with the work I'll need to catch up on~"

Oh no, Mao was exploiting Ritsu's biggest weakness, his lack of willingness to do unpaid labour. "Maa-kun is so unfair, I just want to be with you and you want me to suffer in return. Uu, when did Maa~kun become the sadist in our relationship?"

Mao smirked, seemingly taking Ritsu's complaints as him backing down. "Oh? Does Maa-kun think he's won? You know I would do anything for you, even all your boring, torturous paperwork."

"I thought you would've given up, but I guess I'll keep my side of the bargain~" Ritsu smiled, he wasn't at all looking forward to doing paperwork, but getting Mao to take a break was worth it.

"I guess I'll be going now Maa-kun, I need to have an early night so I can make the most of our day together ♪" Ritsu gave Mao's arm a final squeeze before he let him go.

"Bye Ritsu~ I'll finish up this work quickly so I can do the same." Now that Mao's arm was freed, he waved to Ritsu, before picking his pen back up and continuing his work.