Chapter 13 - Noah

"What do you mean she escaped " Leo yells

" she escaped," I say for the third time

We are all sitting in the lounge area of the compound I just explained to everyone what happened.  How she took my bike to how she got may with her quirk to how they almost died. I didn't tell them how I almost started crying at the thought of May dieing.

I called shark after I saw May on the other side of the train tracks. Shark got everyone together for me. They were all waiting when I got back to the compound.

"Hex pull up security camera footage of Wednesday, October 9, on the tv too," Smiles says and Hex does exactly that.  He pulls up are camera system and goes to Shigaraki's cell.

He skims through the part where I was in there. You see me leave. He stops skimming through it.

" So do you not have my phone" she calls out after me. So that is what she said.  What is with this girl and her phone?

" god damn it " she mumbles under her breath. These cameras hear everything. She does something widely unexpected. She turns her head to the camera.

" do you guys at least got a vape or some shit," she asks playfully.

" No," she says answering her question.

" jokes on her I do," Shark says. I smack him on the arm. Hex plays the footage again

"YOU GUYS SUCK" she yells.

"I don't but I can't say the same about everyone else," sharks says. Leo and Rose glare at him. Lavender just blushes. Hex looks like he getting flashbacks. Probably from yesterday knowing them.

" dude shut the fuck up, " I say back to him. Hex plays the footage again. She looks around for a bit probably trying to find a way out.

It looks like she starts to struggle against the ropes. The ropes dig into her skin. The type of rope I tied her up with digs in when you pull away from it. I just know she will have rope burn.

She stops and stares at the camera for a while. I can see the gears turning in her head from here. A black fire star in her fingertips. This must be another quirk she has. The blaze burns the ropes on her arms first then her legs. The flames never burn her tho.

She looks back at the camera. She lights another fire this time it covers her whole hand and reaches her arm out then the camera goes black.

"Well looks like we need a new camera,"  Shark says.

"Well no duh," I say back

" hey Noah go get the blue hard drive it is on my desk," he says

" Why do you need it "

"I am backing everything about May to it and I need to put this clip on it "

" why do I have to get it "

" Because I have to order a new camera and I don't trust Shark in my office"

" how rude," Shark says pretending to be upset with his hand on his chest.

" you do have a history of breaking things Remember when you broke Leos's car, " Blazes says

" I was 15 " Sharks says

" Yeah but it cost me a fortune " Leo mutters

" alright fine I will go get it " I say getting up.
I go up to his office. I can't help but notice a folder called May West open on his computer. What a fool to leave his computer unlocked

There are videos and a background check as while as other stuff about May. I click on one of the videos. It is of the dance school before it was burned. It looks late at night. I don't know when this was but looks like in the past month or so.  Suddenly May walks out alone with a bag in her hand.

A bunch of men quickly drive up on their bikes. Viper men. Razor gets off his bike. They are surrounding her now. Razor walks up to her and gets way to close. He touches the side of her face with his hand. then the video cuts.

I clicked on the next one it is another video of Razor trying to get touchy with may. I click the other same thing. Why did no one show me this? Why did no one fucking tell me? I should have ripped off his hands by now. I am seeing red. Razor touch something that didn't belong to him. Something that is mine.

I grab the thing Hex told me to get. I walk out of Hex's office or as he calls it his cave.  Everyone was in the lounge sitting where they were before.

"Why the fuck did you not show me those videos!" I yell at Hex as throw him his blue hard drive.

"What are you talking about," Hex says

" the videos of May "I explain

" shit he found them " Hex whispers

" oh so you were hiding it on purpose"

" fine I was you want to know why because I knew you were going to fucking act like this "

"BOYS" Leo asserts " we already know where May is if we want her back. This is the time we act I need Blaze and Oak to load the van. Hex you will drive. Shark and Noah load up then in the van everyone else are on their bikes. I will call Church to let everyone else be back up."

He starts making the calls and we all start doing them. The girls stay back to help the doctor when we get back. Soon we are at the old hospital.  My bike was parked outside. She is here.

"Oak I want you to clear that door" Leo instructed as we all got off our bikes and out of the van. We all got behind Oak. I pulled my gun out.

"Now," Leo told Oak. Oak slammed his body against the door. It opened with a loud boom.