Chapter 23- Noah

She is gone.

Razor took May. He took what isn't his. He and his whole team broke in last night. A night when she was supposed to be in my bed. One must have snuck past us and found her in the bathroom.

I was so fucking mad when it happened. I trashed my no room. I have never felt this way about anyone. I don't know what to do. Everywhere I look I am reminded of her.

Her golden hair. Frizzy and wild in the morning. It is like a lion's main. now it is so soft and always smells of sweet baked goods.

Her sleepy eyes in the morning. Her ice blue eyes. There are deep and unknown like the ocean. But I know them. One look and I know everything she can't say.

I need her back.

I failed her. I

I have been pacing in the lounge trying to think of how to get her out of this. How to get her back.

" bro chill the hell out" shark mocks

" she is FUCKING missing and you tell me to chill"

" freaking out won't help. You need to be level-headed," Rose explains from behind the bar. I give her a nod but continue pacing.

" why are you watching the news " hex

" it is interesting, and the news lady is hot" Shark proclaims sipping a beer. Lavender rolls her eyes.

" how the hell are you my son" Leo questions. Shark shrugs his shoulders and turns them up higher.

"There is still no news on the unknown person that slipped into AU without being seen. AU is one of the most guarded places in Japan" the news lady explains.

“We need whoever that is” shark

“Why?” hex asks

“Think about it, they were able to sneak into what is said to be the most heavily guarded school in the country filled with mutated freaks." shark

" And?" hex questions

" sneaking into razors compound should be a basic blow job  ”

" what is wrong with you? I did not raise as that " Rose yells from the bar

" what it is true. getting a blow job is so easy"

" yeah because you are a man" lavender

"Enough!" hex growls

" thank you dear" Rose compliments

“Okay even if they could, how would we even find them?” blaze questions

" I think may know her" lavender randomly states

" what," blaze asks. Hex and I give her a confusing look.

" Who knew May was friends with the ninja turtles"

" shut up" Leo roars. " explain."

  “May said something about it when we were shopping. I can't remember what she said exactly.” lavender rambles.

" fuck why didn't I see it sooner " I run a hand through my already messy hair

"See what?" Leo questions

" The girl blaze kidnapped is one of them "

" that would explain the fire that appeared out of nowhere in the footage" Hex states finely.

" oh yeah let's ask her, " shark says getting another beer

"no " I snap

" come on can't we just try?" lavender asks