The appearence.

''What.. is that!?''

They all stared, frozen in place. Has the air gotten thicker? It's so hard to breathe.. The group was overwhelmed, what is happening? They all feel like.. whatever Itadori has became... might just kill them if they move.. Or even if they dare breathe.

''What are you staring at.''

A deep, threatening voice spoke. It came from Itadori but.. It's not his voice at all. It's so different, Yuuji's probably not even able to twitch his voice to make it that deep.. So they ran. The boys that had previously been having a fun time beating up the poor student, were now running for their lives. Never had they all sprinted so fast away from something.

Sukuna got up, dusting himself off before looking down at, what was now, himself. It's been so long since the king of curses had been in the open world.. What was a dream to him was now the nightmare of others.

''So frail. I can't believe this is my vessel. Oh well, I'll make it work''

Sukuna spoke to himself, watching the three boys running away, unimpressed. These will be the first victims of his wrath, and clearly not the last.

In only the blink of an eye, the fresh bruises and wounds on his body were gone, and so was he. As Asahi ran away, he looked back, only to see his two friends, falling behind him from exhaustion. And what else did he see? That Yuuji, or whatever took his place, wasn't in the alley way anymore. He was nowhere to be seen, and it was as scary as knowing where he is. He ran so fast, the rest of his body couldn't keep up with his legs. If that's one thing he is good at, it's running away. And no matter how fast he's going, it'll never be enough to escape the cursed.

They all were panicking. Where can they go? will they get there in time? Will they ever get somewhere safe from that thing? All those questions were rushing through their minds but one particularly stood out, am I going to die?

And he fell. He fell to the ground, why you may ask? Because his legs were gone. Asahi looked down at where the immense pain came from, only to find a fountain of blood that were his knees, having nothing else under them. He screamed, he screamed so loud he thought his lungs would collapse and that his jaw would get thorn apart. He felt his two friends run past him, leaving him behind. He called out for them, expecting the both of them to come back for him, even if he wouldn't do the same. He watched them start to get some distance, hopeless to get any further. And the second later, they both had their heads severed from the rest of their bodies. Blood, blood was all there seemed to be. As the bodies dropped lifelessly to the cold concrete of the school's sidewalks. Red staining the dirty grey of the old walkway.

Asahi, now alone with no one to save him, looked around frantically. This was the end and he knew it. He held the bleeding rest of his legs, crying.

''God help me! I know I did wrongs, but please HELP M-''

''God won't help you''

Sukuna interrupted his little pity speech and smiled devilishly, standing right in front of Asahi, looking down at him. All Asahi could do was stare back and try to crawl away desperately. He was panting, tears and snot running down his face as blood covered his hands and clothes. His own blood. It's funny, how the roles were reversed.

''IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THAT ITADORI FRE-''

.

.

Reports from Gojo Satoru, special grade sorcerer who arrived on the scene not long after:

Three highschoolers died to the special grade cursed object, Sukuna's finger, that was reincarnated as Itadori Yuuji. It seems that the cursed object lost control of the vessel only a few minutes after the assimilation. The vessel has been taken into custody, execution will be discussed later on.

( 671 words )