I can't anymore...

Someone knocked on the door. Yuuji got up from his comfy bed and walked rapidly over to the door. He opened it and saw a new face.

F: '' So you are the king of curse's vessel huh? Im Fushiguro Megumi and i was tasked to accompagny you during your outings. Just you know that i don't want to do this so keep calm and quiet. You're already enough trouble with the curses attracted to here. ''

Well that sure was rude.. Yuuji looked down and let Megumi know that he will get ready and to wait a few seconds. The boy closed the door and decided what to wear today, decided on his favorite yellow sweater and some jeans. As he was almost done, he heard his hopefully futur friend loudly asking Yuuji to hurry up. Jeez, this guy really is impatient. Well, for him Yuuji is just a half-curse monster that is somehow housing the greatest curse of them all. 

Keys rumble as the dorm door got locked. For the first time, Yuuji could see was this place really look like from the outside. The walk was awkwardly silent but Yuuji made it less embarassing by looking around amazed by every single little detail that stood on the way. Arriving at the entry gate of Jujutsu high, Fushiguro asked:

F: '' Now, where do you want to go? We have 1 hour before you have to come back here.. ''

Y: '' Can we go to the graveyard? The one close to (...) hospital? ''

F: '' Sure.. ''

A car was already parked nearby, They both headed inside, Megumi sat if the front seat next to the driver while Yuuji sat in the back. 

F: '' To (...) graveyard please. ''

The car started moving. The only thing that coul be heard was the car engine and the wind of the winter. Head against the cold glass window, Yuuji tried speaking to Sukuna in his head.

Y: '' Sukuna please don't kill him. They will know that I did something if he goes missing or if he dies. They'll come after me.. ''

...

S: '' I suggest you don't get attached too fast. I won't change my mind. He will die today. ''

Y: '' Please i'll do anything just don't kill anybody.. ''

S: '' Anything, you say.. ''

Y: '' Y-yes.. Just don't kill him or anybody else.. ''

S: '' Mmh.. I guess it's worth it. I accept. Just know what you got yourself into. only to protect a mere human like him.. ''

The boy was now relieved. Nobody will die today. They were getting close, Yuuji especially wanted to go to see his grandpa the first day he would be able to.

The car stopped. Yuuji got out and, followed by Fushiguro, walked over to the Itadori family grave.

Y: '' Hi gramps, I missed you.. It's been though those last months. Hope you're doing well! ''

About 15 minutes went by, Yuuji was having a heart to heart with his buried grandpa, Fushiguro felt a bit bad about making Yuuji leave but time was almost up.

F: '' Time is up. We need to go.. ''

Yuuji wiped his faint tears with his forearm before getting up and heading back to the car.

F: '' Im sorry i made you leave like that.. ''

Y: '' It's okay, it's your job after all. ''

.

.

20 minutes away from Jujutsu high, Sukuna suddently asked:

S: '' Make him stop the car. Now. ''

Y: '' O-ok..''

Y: '' Can you please stop the car..?  I don't feel so good.. I.. uh.. have motion sickness.. ''

The car stopped, Yuuji and Fushiguro got out. Acting as if sick, he walked away, enough to be distanced of about 5-6 meters from the car and Megumi. The raven colored hair boy asked if everything was alright and if Yuuji felt better. 

Y: '' I don't feel so good.. ''

As Yuuji slowly fainted, black marks appeared over his face, his nails grew and were now as sharp as little knives. A wide grin showed up on the sick boy's face. Megumi couldn't believe it. Gojo said that he was able to control him, If that was true then why is Sukuna right in front of him. The student didn't even think, already in his battle stance. But not even a blink later, the curse was already long gone. He didn't attack him? This is weird.. He must be after something. Taking his phone out of his pocket, Megumi called Gojo, telling him about what happened. 

.

.

.

Sukuna walked patiently through the abandoned building, sensing another presence of a curse. A small battle only was needed to recover the finger that it possessed.

 2 fingers out of 20. 

Sukuna then spent the rest of the night searching another finger. He found one in the morning and another one a few hours later.

4 fingers out of 20.

Sukuna knows that he needs 7 fingers to gain the ability to have his own physical body. And 15 to gain his original body. At 20 he will be at maximum power. He just needs 3 to be able to work more on his own. The day went by smoothly as he found 2 other finger.

6 fingers out of 20.

He couldn't sense one near him anymore. He then proceeded to go around and talk to curses who could know more. Unsuccessfully, the only curses that he could talk to didn't want to help him, they all died like the pathetic beings they are.

Yuuji was being detained in a big white void. Waiting for something to happen. Had a few panic attacks due to his mental stability. Being trapped in a place like that was certainly uncomfortable for a frail human mind.

Y: '' LET ME OUT PLEASE ''

Y: '' Im so tired.. I just want to go home.. please... let me out of here.. ''

Y: '' I can't anymore.. ''

Said Yuuji sobbing..

.

.

( 975 words )