Because I can..

Sukuna, still looking down at Yuuji, sighed. Since his previous plan wouldn't work, he'll unfortunately use violence, as always. If his vessel didn't let the king to be in control, he'll have to force him to. Sukuna kicked Yuuji's head, making his vessel fall over. The stronger individual then picked the student up by his collar like he was nothing. Yuuji didn't even have time to react yet he was already at Sukuna's mercy. He was just that weak. ''Don't forget your place, brat. You are my vessel, you do as I say. You might be able to control who uses this body but I have control over everything else. Do you really think I can't hurt you because I'm in your mind?'' the curse said, glaring at the miserable Yuuji who was only trying to free himself from Sukuna's grasp. ''You listen to what I say, and nobody else.'' the king said, tightening his grip on the youngest's throat.

Yuuji opened his eyes, seeing how he was now back in the real world. He immediately put his hand on his neck, it seems that what happens in his mind does affect his physical body as well.. He sighed. There really isn't anything he can do. 

It's raining outside.. The one singular window in his dorm makes him able to see how it is outside, at the very least. It was about halfway through the afternoon. It didn't feel like it but spending time in his mind really was long in real life. He looked towards the door, walking up to it. He looked through the tiny peephole, seeing nobody.. as expected. He looked at the door handle, thinking about what he could do if it wasn't locked.. But it was, obviously. Now it was another whole lot of questions he asked himself. Is there anything he can do apart from waiting, watching and finding out? But now he was even scared to think.. What if Sukuna did hurt him just because he thought of something against the curse? Just now those thoughts are making his breaths shallower. He.. He.. He just needs to shut down.. To stop thinking.. Sleep... Yeah, sleep sounds good.. 

And so he did, he laid down in his bed, trying to stop himself from freaking out and to go sleep.

What if he ends up back at Sukuna's domain? That thought alone was enough to make him open his eyes back up. But he wasn't in his room anymore.. It's a cell? He's in prison? It's probably Sukuna's doing right? He looked around, It's cramped in here.. Thick stone walls surrounding the small space, trapping the cold and humid air inside. There isn't even a bed, it's only Yuuji in the corner, all curled up and a big metal door. The only slight lighting there were was the tiniest of windows, letting the moon light peep into the darkness.

It was dead silent.

Just as the boy calmed down, a shiver rolled down his spine. The sudden urge to run as far away from this door was as strong as ever. As if the devil himself would walk through that door, there was now shuffling, slowly making it's way to the cell and the consistent sound of Yuuji's blood rushing into his ears. Then the door opened. A familiar silhouette standing still in the dark doorway.

''Wouldn't it be fun for you to spend all your dreams in a desolate cell like this? I'll say it again, if you do something against my wishes, I will make sure you never want to fall asleep again.''

Yuuji couldn't do anything but stare and listen.

''But if you do good, and listen like a nice vessel, I can make those dreams.. appreciable for you.''

Sukuna proposed as the scene changed, to Yuuji's old home. Just as if Sukuna was invisible, the boy's grandpa called Yuuji to come eat dinner. Still confused, he walked to the kitchen, only to see Junpei sitting at the table, along with his grandfather. Yuuji stared at the impossible sight in shock. He wanted to keep living this.. To stay here instead...

''How..?''

''I'm in your mind. I can look through your memories and make something up.''

''Why are you doing this?'' Yuuji asked as he looked back towards Sukuna, standing in the corner.

''Because I can.''

.

.

(712 words)