❀𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜!𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥! ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥! ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙❀ |ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟!!!| 1051

ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 ↑

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍
The Sun shined into the classroom window. I stared outside the window for a while admiring the sunny weather. At least until someone taps my shoulder, it was your crush C/n. I flinched slightly, my face felt warmer than usual, was I blushing!? I quickly covered my face, "umm Y/n?" it was definitely C/n. "I heard from one of your friends that you stayed back to do your work", well shucks that was embarrassing, C/n is probably gonna think I'm a huge nerd or something.

ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"W-well I'm almost done! I-I think.." you reply back, 'Why in the world DID I STUTTER-' you think you yourself."I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the party at xXXxxxXx at the time XX:XXpm", a small gasp escapes your lips but it seems like C/n didn't hear it. You think to yourself, you really wanted to hang out with C/n but you had Agoraphobia or in other words fear of crowds ( 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕪). You made up your mind, "C-C/n you know I h-have the fear of c-crowds, why are you even asking m-me?" C/n paused for a moment.

"I thought you might want to try something new!" C/n said. "I- don't know C/n.." you replied. "Pleaseeeeee", you begin to find yourself trying to resist. "Come on! You can try to find a quiet spot there or something" you stayed silent. " f-fine but if I have a panic attack that's on you" well C/n may have forgotten about how it might trigger a panic attack. "Ok then meet you there Y/n!" C/n said as he/she/they walked away.

: 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝟜𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 :

You wanted to impress C/n with a nice outfit but you didn't want to drag anybody else's attention so you decided to pick a nice simple f/c ( favorite color ) dress. You got all your stuff ready and decided to head out.

: 𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 :

You got off your car/motorcycle and saw C/n waiting for you. You smiled and ran to him/her/them, "H-hey C/n! You look great" you said. "Thanks Y/n you too.. let's go sit down on the bench that I found in the garden" C/n pulled my hand to the garden. "Wow.. It's so beautiful here" you stated as you sat down. The moonlight was perfect at this time, there wasn't a single bit of fog out.

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Silence. The only sound I heard was C/n's breathing. This wasn't so bad after all, " hey C/n where is everybody?" I asked. " Inside" C/n seemed to be deep in thought. "W-Want to go meet my friends?" C/n definitely he/she/they hesitated to say that, C/n sucks at hiding what he/she/they think.

ℂ/𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Damn it, that wasn't supposed to be so obvious. I don't really know if  Y/n would get a panic attack going inside, maybe I should just introduce her to three of my friends and introduce the rest next time. "Come on let's go" I smiled at Y/n as a held her hand and ran inside to my friends. I looked at Y/n to feel slightly panicked, he/she/they looked scared/traumatized. Oh no no no.. they better not get a panic attack. Soon enough y/n shook her head, removing the look from her face "are these your friends?" she asked.

I nodded, " Ooooo hey C/n is this your partner like ya know" said C/bff ( crush's bff ). "N-no! We're just friends" said
C/n with a light blush dusting his/her/their face. "By the way the name is C/bff" I quickly got uncomfortable by the weird way C/bff was acting. Are they drunk!? "Hii C/n! Umm hey.. I'm C/f1 ( Crush's friend (1) ) who are you?" C/f1 asked. " Y/n, C/n's f-friend!.." C/f1 seemed delighted that they could have another chance to have a friend. "Let's go get some drinks!" C/f1 said as they dragged Y/n's hand. "C/n.. why didn't you introduce me to him/her/them" asked C/f2 (Crush's friend (2)).

ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍 + 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

"H-hehe that was sooooo g-good *hic*" Y/n Said as she took another sip of wine. "No k-kidding!" C/f1 agreed as she/he/they filled their glass up once more. "Y/n , C/f1 w-wha- how many glasses did you both have?" C/n asked concerned. "I think *hic* I-I had 6 a-and C/f1 *hic* h-had 7" said Y/n as she took another sip of her glass. She stared at C/n with a creepy smile on her face,  C/n noticed that Y/n's cheeks were dusted red. Just before C/n was about to say something
Y/n grabbed C/n's hand and pulled him/her/them closer.

ℂ/𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Y-Y/n..?" he/she/they looked at me with that same smile. "Care f-for a *hic* dance?" Y/n asked completely ignoring what I said a moment ago. But there were so many people on the dance floor, I never thought Y/n would even TRY to ask anybody to dance. Well I mean Y/n is drunk right now.. "sure I guess..", I really didn't know what else to say. Y/n pulled me onto the dance floor and he/she/they twirled me around followed by some other moves.

"You k-know C/n.." she said as she continued dancing, "I h-had a *hic* crush on you for a-awhile now" she continued. I was stunned I never expected her to say that but I then replied "Heh.. I like you.. too" I whispered in his/her/their ear (it doesn't matter if C/n even liked Y/n in the first place tbh) She would just forgot everything due to being drunk, I hope she remembers this.. We continued to dance, not looking away from each other one bit.

"ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟!" - ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝔼𝕋𝔼

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 - 𝟙𝟘44