🫧Obvious! Reader x Oblivious! Crush🌷|Seriously-| 588

(You get the drill, image from google)

Your POV

"Hey Y/n!" C/n said as they (Instead of putting He/she/they I'm just gonna start putting they/them since I'm getting lazy :D) said as they ran towards you, "O-Oh! Hey C/n, H-how's life?" you asked, blushing. Gosh why did that need to sound so weird, "Good I guess, I just found out that I'm gonna miss Halloween since my parents are bringing me to C/n (country name) for a trip. I'm kinda sad that I'll miss the trick or treating thing you and f/n planned for us" C/n said, awwww well that just ruined the mood for the rest of the month.

"O-oh that's perfectly fine! Maybe you can meet up for f/n's birthday party in November?" I suggested with a slightly sad tone in my voice ( but of course C/n is too oblivious to notice it ). "Well actually.. sorry to say but I'm gonna be back on January 7th when school reopens.." they look at me expecting a disappointed face. "Oh- when are you leaving?" You asked hoping it would be in 2-3 weeks or so. "On Sunday.." they replied, "but that's in 3 days.." I said in dissatisfaction. Well I guess god had other plans for C/n, "we'll see you around I guess!" I said while walking away.

C/n POV

"Bye!!" I said as she proceeded to leave the room, "boo" f/n said as they popped up behind me. "F-f/n! You scared me heh.." I flinched, "how do you not notice it, it's so obvious!" F/n said as they leaned on my shoulder, I was confused "What's so obvious?" I asked in curiosity. "Seriously- it's about Y/n, it's so obvious that they like like you!" F/n gestured, "I'm sorry but what- I think you have the wrong idea, we're just friends" (Achievement- you, the reader, just got friend zoned, that oughta hurt) I said trying to push the idea away.

It made me so uncomfortable to talk about this kind of stuff.. "Nonesense! They like you, just tell them you like them back and BOOM! Your done!" F/n said. I looked at them "there is no way they like me idiot", "you're so oblivious ya know.. so.. clueless, about everyone knows that they like you". F/n looks at Y/n getting her backpack in the distance, "well I may or may not.. have overheard your conversation about you leaving, I'm gonna miss youuuuu! But maybe you should ask if you want to maybe go somewhere with Y/n before you leave for your trip" F/n said, wow that was actually a good idea from them.

Nobody POV

"That's.. not actually a bad idea! Thanks F/n see you tomorrow!" C/n waved as they left F/n. "Y/n! Wait up!" C/n said as they ran after Y/n, "C/n?, I thought you already left" they said, stopping in their tracks. "I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to go to.. the new cafe? Today the one called Caf/n (Cafe name)" C/n asked. "Oh! That's so thoughtful of you C/n, of course!" They replied, Oh dear.. Y/n may or may not have gotten the wrong idea. C/n grabs their backpack and goes to the cafe with Y/n.

Words: 572

A/n: who wants a part 2 for when they are at the cafe?