𖢻ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝! ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙 | 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕔-𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖.. |♧434

(I found the image on google :D credits to whoever made it)

ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 ℙ𝕆V

Today was a rather clear day, Y/n was getting his/her/their stuff when suddenly someone slammed his/her/their locker shut. Luckily Y/n moved his/her/their hand before the locker unexpectedly shut. "Heh.. Sup N/n ( nickname)" Y/n turned around and saw C/n leaning on the locker beside him/her/them.

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I shot a glare at C/n" I told you to stop calling me that!! So stop it.", C/n rolled his/her/their eyes "And if i don't? What would you do, Scold me? Hah dont make me laugh N/n" C/n said with a smug look on his/her/face. I was practically fuming at this point, C/n pinned me to the wall and threw a punch to my stomach.

I seriously have no idea how I caught feelings for this idiot, in the middle of all my pointless thinking I realized how close we were. Oh gosh- blush tinted my cheeks as C/n tried to pin me down. "C/n-  I- Personal space idiot!" I said as I pushed C/n away, I walked away to my next class. 'Okay Y/n I don't care for this idiot or what just happened, just focus on your education and you'll be fine!' I thought to myself as I walked down the hall.

"Hey where are you goin- SHOOT" C/n said as he tripped and landed on top of me. Are faces were only a few inches apart, I blushed a deep red. "T-too close, get of me y-you idiot" I said as I tried to push C/n off, "umm am I interrupting something?" It was my best friend. Oh gosh.. I'll never hear the end of this from her, "Bff/n umm this isn't what it looks like" I said while shoving C/n off me.

C/n was looking at us wide-eyed and literally blushing 50 shades of red, "I- umm I- f&$k" He/she/they said. I slapped C/n in the face, I was clearly p$*sed. "You dumb@&$, curse your clumsiness idiot- EH-" C/n grabs my hip and whispers "It is what it looks like N/n~" C/n said seductively. I blushed visibly, " I'll leave you both alone.." Bff/n said as she left to her classes. "What did I tell you earlier.." I said.. but to be honest.. I secretly liked this side of him/her/them.

T-too close - Complete

Words: 416