💔 |~Heartbreak~| Heartbroken! reader x Crush 🩹 643

( Image from Google like usual, sorry about the blurry image )

Y/n POV

I grabbed my keys out of my F/c (favorite color) bag and unlocked the front door to my house. "Babe, I'm home!!" I called out, no answer. I put my stuff down and decided to go upstairs to check on my lover, I made haste not caring if I would miss a step. I stood in front of the door and turned the nob, 'what if they were hurt!?' I thought before doing so. They were there but.. another person was laying in bed with them!?"Y-y/n!? It's not what it looks like-" my 'Ex lover' said as I could see their eyes widen at me. "You cheater.. we are over." I said with a cracking voice holding back the tears that were threatening to spill down my cheeks.

"Get out." I said as firmly as I could "Y-Y/n babe, Please it's not how-" anger and sadness took over my body,"I said.. GET OUT!" I interrupted harshly. Before I knew it, the tears I tried to refrain from escaping are already staining my cheeks. My ex took him and his newfound 'lover' out of the house without a word, their eyes were glossy as they took their last glance at me. The sound of footsteps began to get quiet as I locked myself in my room, I could hear a door slam downstairs.

I buried my face in my knees as more tears began effortlessly pouring down my face by the second. "W-why.. *sniff*" I sobbed quietly in my room now laying in my bed. 'W-What did I ever do to them, NOTHING and they j-just leave me like this.. f-father was right, l-love is a game of well.. love a-and h-heartbreak' I thought as I heard a knock on my door. "Ex/n (Ex name) I a-already told you to get o-out!" I yelled, "A-actually it's C/n" I went to the door awkwardly looking down at the floor as I opened it. "Y/n l-look at me, please?" C/n said I hesitated to do it but eventually realized that I would eventually need to anyway.

C/n looked at me wide eyed as they wiped the tears from my eyes, "Y-y/n, W-what Happened!?" C/n asked with a worried tone. I knew they didn't like to see others in the state I was in, they frowned and hugged me tightly. I hesitated to reply, "Ex/n (Ex name ) c-cheated on m-me.." I said tears starting flowing down my face again. "W-wait don't cry-, I'm here for you..!" I turned to C/n, their cheeks was a dark shade of red.

Were they blushing!?, I couldn't figure out why. I pondered for a minute before C/n breaks the silence, "Y/n take a rest.. your probably tired from all of this mess" C/n suggested with a faint smile. I nodded slightly before snuggling myself into my blankets. I heard the faint sound of footsteps leave the room as I fell into a deep slumber.

Hours later- same POV

My eyes fluttered open to see C/n sitting on the other side of the bed. "C-C/n?" I said "Oh, Your awake!" C/n says a blush tinting their cheeks. "I CANT believe Ex/n would do that.." I say, "Y/n.. I know it's hard for you but just remember no matter what happens I'll always be here for you.." C/n says as they hug me. "I love you C/n" I say as I sink in to the hug, i swore I felt their body heat up. "I-I me too.." C/n replies stuttering every step of the way.