🌸Commoner! Reader x Royal! Crush👑| Flower crowns/umbrella |1375

(THEN AGAIN image from google)

C/n POV

"C/n! Me and your mother have news to tell you." the king, or in other words, my father called. I decided to make haste and ran to them as fast as I could." Yes.. Father? " I replied, forcing a smile in the process."Me and your mother have chosen a Fiance/Bride for you"," B-but father! I don't even know them! " I cut in." SILENCE young lady/man!!, YOU are gonna marry them WHETHER you like it or NOT. End of story. " the king looked at me with anger in his eyes, this guy sure has a temper.

"We'll see.. I'm gonna go to my room now. Farewell father." I said as I left him, I went upstairs and opened the window to my room. I grabbed a rope and tied it to something sturdy in my room and went down, I had to tell Y/n about this.. I ran to the garden where they would be at most of the time.

"Y/n! I have some horrible news, I just want to get this of my shoulde- what are you doing?" I looked at what they were making, it seemed to be made of entirely out of flowers. I sat down next to her and waited for a response, "Oh, Y-your highness! This? Well it's a flower crown I made it myself, d-do you mind if?" I gave them a confused nod. Y/n placed the 'flower crown' on my head, "Y/n.. you don't need to call be Your highness, just address me as C/n or N/n" I said.

"Of c-course yo- C-C/n, well I would like to teach you how to make one of these. But what was the horrible news you spoke of?" Y/n asked, I tensed. "Well my parents arranged a marriage for me.. I have no freedom about anywhere, ever since we became friends and you let me come to this garden whenever I wished.. I felt free to do whatever I wanted here. Beside burning down the garden that would be absurd." Y/n let out a giggle. "O-oh my apologies, I know this is a serious matter and I'm glad you think of our friendship as an opportunity to be free"  they continued, "Now.. can you perhaps teach me how to make a flower crown?" I questioned. "Of course! Follow my lead! First we.."

King POV

"Dear are you sure this is a good idea? For clarification, I don't want to argue I just want your opinion" Q/n ( Queen name ) said, "I'm sure of it.. it's best for our kingdom" I clarified. "Maybe we should go talk to them about it, they didn't seem very happy about it" Q/n suggested "Of course she isn't happy, they probably never even felt a single ounce of happiness under our roof since they were 10.." I said, but I started to take my wife's suggestion seriously after a few minutes.

"Hon, maybe your right.. let's go see what they are doing" Q/n smiled at me, "Good choice Darling" she replied. I went upstairs with Q/n and knocked on my daughter/son's door, "C/n can you open the door?" No answer. I turned the doorknob and it was unlocked, I saw the window open upon going in. "Where is C/n..?" I asked, "C/N!? Dear there is a rope going down the window, I think somebody kidnapped them" Q/n suggested. I could tell she was terrified of C/n's disappearance, it's fine Q/n we'll just tell the guards to start searching.

C/n POV

"And that's how you do it!" Y/n said as I finished to tie the last flower to the flower crown. "It's amazing! I never knew these would be so beautiful yet so simple to create!" I put the crown on Y/n's head "if you mind" I said smiling. "W-what time is it?" I asked starting to question how much time had passed, "It's XX:XX:XXpm" Y/n replied. "Oh no.. it's been to long.. my parents are gonna go looking for me and-" I was cut of by the sound of footsteps that don't seem to be Me and Y/n's.

"C/N! We were worried sick!" my mother said, "M-mother!" I went to her in response. "Y-your highness- I'm terribly sorry for keeping your daughter in my garden for such long hours.." Y/n said as she curtsied. "What a formal one you have spent your time with C/n" Q/n said as I smiled, "But she's just a commoner! What in the heavens are you doing with a commoner C/n?" She asked. I paused thinking of an answer, "well she said that I could come in my garden anytime that I wanted, I really enjoyed their company.." I really didn't know what to say, I mean I was speaking the truth, their garden is beautiful!

"What do you even like so much about them C/n? You know we have chosen better people for you to be with?" Q/n asked, clearly confused. "They are really sweet and give me freedom, they are also the only one who makes me happy?" I replied, I was starting to forget what feeling happy was like. Then again, here I am perfectly happy thanks to Y/n.

"Well.. I'll let your father chose if.. you can be together." Q/n said, she clearly wasn't sure what she wanted. My mother signaled me and Y/n to follow her, Y/n followed with no questions asked they seem so confused right now heh. "So..", "Y/n, your highness I'm Y/n" I could hear Y/n chatting with the Queen. Unlike them I was deep in thought, worried about what could happen to our friendship in mere minutes."So Y/n.. what's with you and C/n?", "well..."

Flashback How the met

Y/n POV

It was a rainy Wednesday evening, every time the royals would come and visit our small village I'd always look and admire the prince/princess. They seemed perfect in every single possible way. To be honest.. I may or may not have a small crush on them. "Father I'm going out to buy some fruits! Be back by 2" I said before leaving.

I arrived at the shop and got what I needed even though- "GOSHDAMIT WHY ARE THESE SO EXPENSIVE" I thought to myself. "Just take 20 dollars I'm leaving." I said as I grabbed my bag of groceries and left the market, but literally 1 minute after I left it was RAINING I hate life. But then someone put an umbrella on top of my head, it was their highness C/n!? "Y-your highness what are you doing- your gonna get wet!" I said as I handed the umbrella back to them.

"I appreciate your kindness.. name?" C/n asked "Y/n", "Do you want me to bring you home since umm.. you didn't want to really leave me without an umbrella" C/n questioned, "no it's fine, keep the umbrella by the way! I'll see you around! Feel free to come to my garden, it's at XxxXXxXx come anytime! Farewell.." I ran to my house as fast as I could and went to my room. Well it seems like F/n (father name) isn't home.. I guess I'm gonna put this stuff away..

End of flashback

C/n POV

"So yeah.. that's how we met and overall she's amazing, talented, and kind!" A blush tinted my cheeks as Y/n talked. "Well they seem suitable to be C/n's fiancé/bride" a male voice said.. WAIT that was.. FATHER!? "F-Father!? I-" a deep blush dusted my cheeks. "I mean.. it's worth a shot?" I looked at Y/n in shock, "Y-Y/n.. I-" I was too stunned to speak. "I guess it's worth a shot.." I replied, deep down I knew only time would tell..

Words: 1348

A/n: OMG this is probably one of the best one shots in this book, well anyways idk how I wrote this in one day