Chapter 7

The tall, grey skyscrapers loomed over the Stealth and Subterfuge class once again. They had navigated their way through the city, finding their way back to where they had first arrived. Fortunately for the class, the bubble door bottle was resting on the ground. They eagerly smashed it on the ground before stepping through it.

"Welcome back, everyone." Hunter said, once everyone was standing in front of him. Nobody responded to him.

"I'll be quick since I'm sure you all want to go do whatever you want but, how did you find it? And what did you learn?" He addressed the class. Kaiden answered first.

"It was an interesting place but we didn't really explore it much. I supposed we learnt about different cultures?" He finished the last part like a question but Hunter nodded in approval.

"It was a different experience... I learnt that sometimes difference is good." Tom next said to which Hunter nodded again. After a silent moment, Jordan stepped forward.

"I would like to add and I think I speak for the rest of the class when I say... Puzzles suck. A lot. That's what I learnt." Alex, Blink, Pip and Declan all chuckled in agreement. Hunter gave a dry smile.

"I'll take that into consideration for next time... Now you all have to catch up on your schoolwork." He called out to the class as they dismissed them from their latest, puzzle filled but still fun, adventure.

-

Hello My Dudes,

Sorry this chapter is so short but this was the last one!!

Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it so much!

Sincerely, Me.