Y/N vs Sylvio Part 1

Hey Guys as you may know that this book Got 1K Views! Thanks for the views and I'll keep making this chapters for you guys. But for now Let's get on with the Chapter Now!

Well it's been a long day since I saw Yuya Duel but let's get's to the point, I explained of how I got in to The Duel school by I couldn't tell them about the Teleporter so I told them I sneaked in to watch Yuya's pendulum but I  accidentally went...

Well it's been a long day since I saw Yuya Duel but let's get's to the point, I explained of how I got in to The Duel school by I couldn't tell them about the Teleporter so I told them I sneaked in to watch Yuya's pendulum but I accidentally went to the wrong room and I felt tired because of my flight but the four of them had a decision and They finally enroll me to their duel School, also it's been a few days when I enroll to You show duel School. Yuya and Zuzu have been talking to me a lot about a dueling and Gong too, but One day Yuya Finally Pendulum Summon and I was excited that he did it but for now Things finally started to change...

(Opening)

(3rd Person POV)

Yuya and Zuzu were getting out of school after Yuya successfully Pendulum Summon

Zuzu: Congratulations, Yuya. Your obsession with Pendulum Summoning just reached an all-time low You'll have to show up to our next math class with a paper bag on your head.

Yuya: A paper bag. That's not a bad idea. I'd get some huge laughs

Zuzu: I think you've gotten enough laughs in school.

The two of them see Tate,Frederick, and Allie waiting for the two of them at the gate

Hurray for Yuya!

Yuya: What's up, guys?

Frederick: Gong told us you finally Pendulum Summoned again

Tate: Is it really true?

Yuya: You bet! I'll show you at the duel school

They were about to head off to the Duel School until three darts landed on Yuya head