Quiz Quagmire Part 1

*Enjoy the Chapter!*

Y/N and Yuya were on a Monorail with Nico, as of right now. Y/N was thinking about that mysterious duelist that he saw during that alleyway...

Nico: Earth calling Y/N!

Y/N snap out of it and looked at Nico

Nico: You're looking a bit "Spaced out" this morning!

Y/N: Sorry, I was just thinking in my mind...

Yuya: And I'm still sleepy...

Nico: You'd better jump start those neurons, Y/N!

Y/N: (If he's here... Then he might looking for Zuzu, Just hope she's okay...)

Nico: This is going to be a big day! I just hope you have your trivia hat ready!

Y/N: Trivia hat? Well... I like to do a little bit of Trivia. (I still remember the times when I always watch those trivia shows, I kept answering every question and got it right... Man... I love those times...) *Smiles* Don't worry! I'm always down for a duel! And some Trivia as well!

Nico: As one genius to another, I heartily agree!

Y/N: Why thank you!

Nico: Stick with me, and there's nowhere to go but up!

The Monorail then stops and Nico falls on the floor

Y/N: (Ooh... Guess he forgot to see the warring sign.)

(Opening)

Yuya, Nico, and Y/N arrived at a place that's called "Clarity Prep"

Y/N: Clarity... Prep? What kind of name is that?

Nico: Better shake a leg!

Yuya: Nico... What are we doing here? Clarity Prep is one of the best schools in the country!

Y/N: Woah? Really?

Nico: It certainly is! Many of the world's top movers and shakers have graduated from this institution! Politicians, business elites, reality TV producers. This place chums out winners like a cat can chum out hairballs!

Yuya: Really?

Nico: And they also happen to produce some of today's most talented duelists!

Y/N, Nico, and Y/N head inside Clarity Prep where it is a large room with a lot of smart students

Clarity Prep owner: What part of our bodies has the power to move mountains?