Something Fishy

*Enjoy the chapter!*

During the ARC League Championship, it was time for Allie's duel as she was shuffling her deck to get ready

Allie: A few more shuffles for luck... Perfect! My deck is set and I'm ready to rock the stadium!

Yuya: It sounds like Allie's raring to go!

Frederick: Ja, she saw me win my duel faster then a sports car racing down zee autobahn und now she's pumped!

Y/N: (Pfft! Yeah right...)

???: Principal Boyle!

Skip looked right to see Allie's parents here

Allie Mom: We're so excited to see our little girl duel today!

Skip: I'm fired up as well! Your Allie has spunk!

Allie Dad: Wow, I just got a great shot of a squirrel!

(A/N Okay, why would he video a squirrel?)

Allie Mom: Put that thing down and say hi to Allie's teacher.

Skip: Nah, just make sure you get plenty of footage of Allie's duel. This might be the start of something big! With a win today, plus her training at You Show, I see Allie blossoming into one of the world's most famous dueltainers, so save that video, 'cause someday it could be playing in the Dueling Hall of Fame!

Allie Dad: Well, Allie's already number one in our family hall of fame! Hey! Sweetie-pie! Over here!

Allie looks behind and waves at the camera

Allie Dad: isn't she adorable?

Allie's parents and You Show were cheering her on for her Duel except Sora and Y/N

Sora: Chill out *Licks an ice cream*

Y/N then arrived after heading to the bathroom

Y/N: Okay, what did I miss?

Zuzu: Nothing much, Allie's duel is about to start

Y/N: Cool... (Okay Y/N... You only have enough time to prep for this Battle Royale.... just win some duels in the tournament and watch Zuzu... Seems easy...)

Now let's head back to Duel Court 3, where the tug-of-war continues in our Youth Division!

Joy Jeever: It's especially exciting since we have two new kids on the court, Allie and Riley, who are both competing here for the first time! I'm curious to see how this matchup unfolds. Their dueling styles are a complete mystery to us! I've heard, however, that Riley is highly regarded by the staff of the Leo Institute!

Skip: The Leo Institute? All right, Allie, you can beat that Leo kid, no sweat! Slam the lid down on L-I-D!

Allie's dad: Is she the cutest warrior you've ever seen or what?

Joy Jeever: Look at the fire in Allie's eyes as she marches forward! And Riley... It'll be okay.

Joy Jeever then decides to interview Riley for a moment

Joy Jeever: Feeling a bit nervous, are we?

Riley: Mm.

Zuzu: Aww, poor Riley. Must have stage fright.