Meeting? (Solhali Meets Diluven)

Solar's POV:

"Can you stop bothering me!?" halilintar yelled at me "No!" i yelled back "and why is that?!" "BECAUSE IM YOUR FV¢KING BOYFRIEND HALILINTAR!" then we stopped yelling at each other.

.

.

.

.

.

"oh i forgot about that... Sorry?" i faced palmed myself 'how can he be such an idiot?!' I look at him then i sighed, "ok ok i forgive you... Just don't do that next time." i tell him, then he goes to his room the comes out with his wallet.

"I'll take you out as a sorry, you down?" asked halilintar, i smirked at halilintar "well, well~ the rare of you to take me out usually i'm the one who's doing that~." i teased him, he got mad the elbowed me in the stomach, "oh stfu solar..." he said in a cold tone, hehe he's so adorable!

"you guys have everything you need?" asked gempa "yes we are sureee..." said halilintar to gempa wanting to go out already, i put my hand on his shoulder, "don't worry mama gempa! I'll take care of him!" i say looking at halilintar, which made him blush, of course.

"OH SHUT UP YOU LIGHT BULB!" he yelled at me while i was getting mad 'A LIGHT BULB' i thought "OH STFU YOU RED TSUNDERE PIKACHU!" i yelled back and we kept on yelling at each other while we leave the house.

Third person POV:

'oh....' thought gempa because of the savage fight the two lovers we're having while leaving "what am i going to do with these two? Ohhhhh...." sighed gempa with a sweat drop on his face.

Cyclone came in and looked at him "gempa! Blaze put the kitchen on fire again!" gempa turned around immediately and yelled "THIS IS THE 6TH TIME THIS WEEK! DANG IT BLAZE!" he yelled and ran to the kitchen to stop blaze from burning the kitchen into ashes.

Meanwhile the two boyfriends we're walking down the street going to buy ice cream, then they stopped at an ice cream shop, they went in and saw two people bickering about something, one was a male with red hair with a black apron on plus a white inner t-shirt and with black jeans on also red and orange-ish eyes plus black shoes while there was a boy who was shorter than him, he had black blue-green hair with blue-green eyes, he had a green jacket on with a bit of gold on the tips, he wore a green hat and brown shoes and long white socks that reached his knees and with gold on the socks and his hair had one braids on each side.

"for the last time venti, im not treating you out for alcohol!" yelled the red haired man, 'so his name is venti huh?' both solar and halilintar thought looking at the green boy, "oh come on diluc~! Please! Is this a way to treat your boyfriend?" asked venti to the red haired man whose name is 'diluc'.

"uhhh hello? Sorry for inturpting but can we buy ice cream?" asked solar inturpting the two, "oh you weren't disrupting anything! Please what would you like?" asked diluc, halilintar and solar moved to the counter to choose their ice-creams "so what do you want solar?" asked halilintar to his boyfriend "hmmm salted caramel flavor please" he said then looked at halilintar, halilintar rolled eyes and looked back at the ice-creams "i would like chocolate chip cookie dough" halilintar stated and looked at diluc.

"ok that would be 10 dollars in total." said diluc to halilintar and solar "hey! What's your names?" asked venti to them "none of your business-" "im solar and that's halilintar, my boyfriend" said solar cutting off halilintar which made halilintar pissed "WHY DID YOU CUT ME OFF?!" "BECAUSE YOU WE'RE BEING RUDE!" "BUT CUTTING PEOPLE OFF IS RUDE!" they yelled at each other while the other two were sweating, venti came next to diluc "they're just like usss!" whispered venti "yeah..... I noticed.." both boys sweated at the two boyfriends.

10 minutes later......

Halilintar was sitting at a table while solar was at the counter waiting for the ice-cream, "ummm do you guys always fight like that?" asked venti "yeahhh its normal, we're used to this... He's just a tsundere..." said solar sighing, meanwhile diluc was talking to halilintar while fixing their table "so your name is halilintar right?" asked diluc, halilintar looked at him, and then nodded "yep.... Your diluc right?" he asked while diluc nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

Diluc and venti gave the two advice and was able to make up then the two left leaving diluc and venti.

"Their so chaotic! Just like us dliuc!" venti looked at diluc who was melting the leftover ice-cream with his bare hands, his hands had veins that we're orange red color, and when he finished he washed his hands and dried them.

Diluc faced venti and smiled a little "yep... They really do..." said diluc in a low tone smiling a little but was enough for venti to see and venti smiled at the sight, he giggled and went over to diluc and kissed his cheek which caught diluc off guard, he looked at venti with a little blush on his face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" yelled diluc "I JUST WANTED TO KISS YOU CHEEK! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT!?".

Meanwhile solar and halilintar were walk at the park, "venti and diluc are really nice people, don't you think?" asked solar to his boyfriend, halilintar turned to him and nodded "yep but they act just like us if you ask me... We have alot of similarities..." stated halilintar and solar smiled.

Solar stopped walking and since he was holding halilintars hand he also stopped, "hey solar? What's wrong- woah! Hey!" the next thing halilintar knew wast that he was held by the waist, solar smiled and put his finger on halilintars cheek and kissed him and that made halilintar embarrassed, solar laughed and took halilintars hand again and they walked back as the sun sets and the cold stary night sky has shown itself once more.

A/N of author:hi! I enjoyed making this one! The ships and really cute and dynamic! And well chaotic! But yeah im willing to take request! Any request really! So yea thanks for reading this and see you next time!