Main Character Problems(Ejen Ali, Boboiboy & Aether)

Third person POV:

For some weird reason... Three people appeared in a room doing whatever they were doing, they all noticed this and faced each other and got ready in fighting stances, aether git out his blade, ali got out his mother's weapon(i don't know the name of the weapon ok?) and boboiboy was ready to unleash his elemental power.

"Who are you!? And where am i!? You as well blonde guy!" yelled ali at the two older boys in front of him "How am i supposed to know!? I also got randomly teleported in here!" replied the blonde boy to ali, "Same here! Well how about we lower our weapons and let's talk? So we can figure out a way to get out of here?" suggested boboiboy and the two agreed with boboiboy's suggestion and lowered their weapons then all three of them sat on the cold tiles looking at each other.

Boboiboy smile "How about we get to know each other! Im boboiboy! Im 15 years old and i have the power of elemental manipulation! What about you guys?" asked boboiboy, ali's face lighten up with excitement "Im ali bin ghazali! Im an agent! Im 12 to 13! I don't have a power but i do have a weapon which is a yoyo and my mother's weapon!" cheered ali with joy, then they both looked at the blonde who started to sweat "Ok ok! I'll introduce myself! Uhh I'm aether, i have a twin sister named lumine, i have a emergency food- I mean travel companion named piamon, i do have powers but we're sealed away, and now i use elemental powers but i need to go to the nation to get the power and i use a sword!" explained aether which impressed ali and made boboiboy smile "Wow really? How many elements do you have so far aether?" asked boboiboy moving closer to the blonde boy, "4 so far i need 3 more elements!" said aether which made boboiboys eyes lighten "Awesome! We're the same i also have 7 elements and i unlocked them all! i can also fuse and spilt them! Cool right?!" said boboiboy super excited about it, ali then ran to boboiboy "Wow really!? Show me! Please!?" pleaded ali to boboiboy and because of it, Boboiboy laughed and looked at ali "Sure just stand back, and also aether show us your powers next! ok?" asked boboiboy and aether nodded his head which mean't as a yes "Ok then! Now~! Boboiboy penta split!" yelled boboiboy, then a yellow ring with 7 different symbols appeared.

Then out of the blue there we're 7 boboiboys! In different clothes, colours, vibes, and attitude! They had different colours and those colours are orange, red, green, white, blue, gold, black etc. Ali seemed to like the three boys coloured in red-orange, blue and green, (AKA Trio trouble makers) he went to them to say hi but was greeted with the red-orange boy wrapping his arm around his neck "Hey! Your ali right? You look awesome man! Can you show us your weapons? They seem cool!" asked the red-orange boy "Yeah! They seem amazing! Hey do you want to ride on my hover board? Its fun~!" said the blue boy smiling at ali mischievously "Yep! Show uss please~?" begged the green boy to ali and ali smiled "Of course! But what are your names again?" asked Ali which shocked the trio.

"Why do you think we have names of our own? Aren't we just boboiboy to you?" asked the blue boy but ali shook his headand and looked at them with a smile "Even if you guys are just different versions of boboiboy doesn't mean you guys have to have same name, style, look,& personality as boboiboy because everyone is different!" explained ali and when he looked at the trio he was shocked to see them... Crying? Ali began to worry and was about to ask them if they we're ok he was tackled into a hug by the trio "YOU ARE AWESOME! YOUR SO KIND ALI!" yelled the red-orange boy, they all fell to the ground but got back up, wipe their tears and looked at ali "Well I'm blaze, this is cyclone, and this is thorn!" said blaze, ali smiled and got out his yo-yo "Now let me show you my moves!".

.

.

.

.

.

Now aether was stuck with the 4 remaining elements, earthquake, thunderstorm, solar, and ice which was creeping aether out because of the aura radiating off the 3 while earthquake was just giving off a.... Motherly smile? He doesn't know what to say to them but one of the spoke "So your aether, am i right?" asked solar, aether nodded and smiled "Y-Yep... That's me..." stuttered aether because like i said he's getting chills down his spine because of their aura.

He felt a heavy thing on his shoulders, and he turned around to see quake putting his earth gloves on his shoulder smiling "Don't be intimated by them! Their just curious about you! Now want to talk about it?" that caught aether off guard indeed "What do you mean?" "Your eyes... They show... Sadness, aether why don't you tell me?" aether was silent, he lowered his head, then a tear fell down his cheek, "Really? No one ever wanted to ask me about it except for the people of mondstadt, some of the people in liyue and heizou..." he let out, quake looked at him with sad eyes and hugged the boy shocking him but enjoyed the embrace.

.

.

.

.

.

"So you guys are always the one's involved in the city, galaxy or planets problems too!?" yelled Ali, Boboiboy merged back together nowand now the three were talking about what they have been through, "Yeah! I had to help 4 nations! But i did it just so i could find my sister! And when I did she left again!" yelled aether which made boboiboy nod none stop literally "And did you know? I almost died 3 times! Just because im the hero of the galaxy!" screamed boboiboy, ali then slammed his hand on the ground and looked at them "I was used, tricked, and manipulated 3 times by the people i trusted the most and most especially my mom's best friend, but turns out she was the one who caused her death!" yelled ali, Boboiboy and aether got mad and they all started to talk about their troubles and the crazy amount of pain and trauma they went through, complaining why them.

But hey! That's the problems the main character has to deal with! Am i right?

End of:Main Character Problems (Part 1?)