Body's Switch?! Part 1

Note to the readers:
This was requested by Im_NotKawaii
Thank you for the request and i hope you all enjoy the story!

Third person POV:

It was a normal sunny day.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!".

Well almost, for some unexplainable reason the Archons of tevayt have appeared in body's of another person, "What happened!? Why am i in some guys body?!" yelled taufan or should i say 'venti' the god of freedom and the god of anemo, "i also don't know, in 6000+ i have never experienced this before..."said gempa or zhongli the god of contracts and the god of geo,"hmmm interesting indeed..." said halilintar or ei, the god of eternity and the god of electro, "well we must stay calm and not over react, right barbatos?" said duri or nahida, the god of wisdom and the god of dendro.

"nahida is right, we must remain calm even if this situation is.... Weird" said zhongli as all the Archons at his statement, "ok let's just stay calm-" "wait what's that piece of paper and an envelope on the floor?" asked ei cutting venti off which made him mad of course, nahida picked up the paper and envelope after she picked it up it "it's a note, and it has something written on it... Should i read it?" asked nahida while looking at zhongli "yes you should there may be some important information about why we are like this" stated zhongli in a calm manner then nahida looked at the note and began reading.

"it says 'hello archons of genshin impact, i am coralsanna and you guys are doing a challenge, in this challenge you guys will be switching body's with a boy named boboiboy but boboiboy has the power of elemental manipulation where he can use all the elements to his will, and he can also split into seven since he has seven elements, zhongli you are in the body of the quake or earth element, his name is quake now ei you are in the body of the electricity or thunder element and he is known as halilintar or thunderstorm next venti, you are in the body of the wind element and his name is taufan and lastly nahida, you are in the body of the nature or leaf element and his name is duri, now you guys will be acting as them for the rest of the day and by the end you will explain it to them and you guys will be back in your bodys! Good luck!
P. S-they are also doing the same thing you guys are doing right now so yea good luck!' well that's all that its says and it also says what their personalitys are so we can act more like them, they are inside the envelope".

Said nahida after reading an entire letter for them then they all looked at each other and nodded taking the each paper to each boys name and they found out that there are 3 more siblings or elements named ice, blaze and solar, now while they are doing their thing let's go and take a look at trio original and thorn!

Meanwhile with the 4 other elements:

"ok guys we can do this! We just have to act like them! And then we tell them at 12 am and we will be back in our bodies! Now I'm Mr. Zhongli, halilintar you're raiden ei, cyclone you are venti and thorn you are nahida, we know are role's and we know what to do now lets do this!" said mama gem- i mean gempa.

They found the note as soon as they appeared in the room, but have been acting as zhongli, venti, ei and nahida for hours but are terrible at it like literally... So so bad...

"ugh! I don't know anything about this! This is frustrating!" yelled halilintar in anger as taufan sighed in agreement "yep... It's not like us..." said taufan agreeing with halilintar, gempa looked at them, they we're right, they don't know how to act so that meant it was their first time doing so but no matter how hard they try, they can't seem to get the roles right.

"Yay! I did it! I'm able to act like her!" duri yelled in delight as the trio original looked at him in shock "wait really?" asked gempa as duri nodded happily at gempa "yep! Here look!" he said giving his paper to gempa as he got into position, "so it says she acts very knowledgeable and wise, and is a bit serious at times too, so can you act like that?" asked taufan as duri jumped happily in his kid nature "yep! Now.... Ahem! 'the collection of divine knowledge is almost complete... Do you know how many times you stole the gnosis from me?' see!?" he said completely in character as they looked at him with awe "HOW DID YOU DO IT?!" Yelled taufan, surprised in duri's amazing acting.

Duri smiled and laughed happily "well i just imagined how she would act and try to act like her! You can't like the person if you can't imagine them!" he said happily as they looked at him with understanding of what he mean't.

"Ok! We can do this! Duri, please help us so we can complete this challenge!" yelled gempa as duri smiled "ok let's start-" "zhongli!" yelled a girl from outside the door which shocked the others and made gempa sweat furiously "guys! Hide quickly I'll deal with it! After all I'm zhongli for the time being!" he whispered as they nodded and hid them selves.

"hi! Oh zhongli are you ok?" .

"i...i".

End of body switch part one see you in part two guys!