𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦

In the midst of chaos, Regulus Black noticed how two of the unknown people who mysteriously arrived before his parents had tears streaming down their faces

In the midst of chaos, Regulus Black noticed how two of the unknown people who mysteriously arrived before his parents had tears streaming down their faces. The boy looks like a perfect copy of James Potter. From head to toe, he was all James except the eyes. Those cat green eyes with golden specks. He knows only one person possessed that eye color. His gaze shifted from the boy towards the girl. Curly golden locks, big doe eyes, perfect plump lips. He felt as if he was staring at another Amber Trovi. But her eyes weren't green. They were warm hazel eyes with the hint of blue. They were James Potter's.

He realized who they were but he kept quiet and looked at the other five people. The platinum blonde boy holding Amber's doppelganger looks exactly like Lucius Malfoy. But he can visibly see Narcissa in some angle. A girl with dirty blonde hair clung onto James' doppelganger, soothing him and squeezing his hand reassuringly. Then a girl with golden blonde hair and cat green eyes stood behind Amber and James' doppelganger. She looks like the younger version of Mistress Amalia Trovi. He then saw a bushy haired girl under the embrace of a ginger boy that looks like a Prewett and Weasley.

Regulus walked towards them and asked, "Who are you?"

"My name is Amaia Ellie Trovi-Potter. This is my brother Harry James Trovi-Potter and I think we're in the wrong timeline."

Regulus had his suspicion but hearing it from the girl directly made him falter in disbelief. He was about to ask something more when a lout thunder and green lightning struck the sky.

"SILENCE!"

A loud, cold and scary voice shouted. The people's attention turned towards the person standing in the podium. Instead of seeing a wizard, they saw a ghost. But it wasn't just a ghost. It was the ghost of Salazar Slytherin. They tried to talk. They tried to move. But no one can. It was as if he freezed them.

"I am Salazar Slytherin, one of the four founders of Hogwarts. It is I who called upon you people for I and the three other founders wanted to prevent the massive destruction the wizarding war would cause. I have summoned seven people from the future to watch seven movies of their lives.

Slytherins, I am very disappointed in each and everyone of you who let their blood supremacy getting the best of them. I did went against taking muggle-born students in but it was what I saw fit upon our circumstances where witch hunts prevailed. I did not look down upon them for their blood. I was weary about the wizarding world's secret getting out and having muggles purge our castle was the thing I never wanted to happen.

The other founders shall appear and shall join you when they saw it fit. For now, please warmly welcome the people from the future, from the year 1998 to be exact. Children, you may introduce yourselves."

And with one flick of his hands everyone was finally able to move.

The bushy haired girl was the first one to come forward.