𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦

The great hall was once again in chaos

The great hall was once again in chaos. Who is the lucky girl that Regulus Black would marry? Whispers and giggles of girls hoping it was them.

"I think I have a chance." A fifth year Hufflepuff girl said full of hope.

"Do you think it would be me?" Another Slytherin whispered to her friend.

"No. I think it would be me." Her friend replied.

"Gwen Selwyn said she made out with Black. Maybe it's her." A fourth year Ravenclaw guessed.

"She didn't specify which Black. I could've been Sirius." A sixth year Ravenclaw replied.

"It might be Parkinson. Whispers about some kind of betrothal were heard." Another sixth year Ravenclaw nods.

"Who could it be?" A second year Gryffindor asked.

"Who knows? But it's definitely a pureblood."

A certain blond from the future rolled her eyes at their whispers. She's keeping her anger in check. She can't lash out on this people who's talking who her man should and could be with.

Amaia held her cousin's hand in comfort. She knew how much their Tia wanted to run to Regulus and hug him. After everything, their overprotective, extremely caring and genuinely loving Tia deserves her very own happily ever after.

"Who will my son marry?" Orion asked the future generations.

"Someone younger." Draco answered.

"Someone beautiful." Selena added.

"Someone caring." Hermione smiled

"Someone very overprotective." Ron said with a pointed look.

"Someone very stubborn." Harry smirked seeing his cousin's eye twitch.

"And someone who accepted his past and helped him live in the present which he also promised his future." Amaia said with a warm smile.

"But who?" Walburga asked. She wanted to know if her son married a pureblood witch or is he also a blood traitor like her older brother.

Instead of answering, all the future generations' eyes fell onto Kristia Davina Trovi. Amber gasped in realization while the others' minds are still processing. Before anyone could react, their attention was brought onto the screen.

An owl was knocking on James Potter's room in his home. He let the familiar white owl with tints of blue at the tip of it's feathers and excitedly took the midnight blue envelope it brought. He patted the owl and gave it a treat as he giddily sat in his desk to open the midnight blue envelope and read the beautiful cursive writings of his new favorite person.

"Dear Rudolph..." James whispered with a smile seeing the nickname she gave him.

"Oh I get the reference!" Peter clapped.