Chapter 2 - The Lightning's Greatest Foe

On the very next day, Matrix heads towards the IGDF Headquarters and walks in a large room gazing at the amazing architecture whilst in awe

Matrix: Whoa... So cool!

Mebius who's been waiting for him turns around to see him looking around the place.

Mebius: Ehem! Matrix?

Matrix: Oh! Sorry Master Mebius. It's just that I'm amazed by this place.

Mebius: You'd get used to it coming here often.

???: Mebius, I see you have brought him.

Mebius: *nods*

Matrix the looked at the person who called out Mebius and he was surprised.

Matrix: T-Taro?! Ultraman Taro!? *ultra-shocked face*

Taro: Greetings Matrix, I believe this is the first time we've ever met in person. Taiga speaks highly of you.

Matrix: R-really...

Zero: Not to mention what happened last week. It's not everyday citizens get to see a giant size being thrown into the sky and cut in half. I'd say you handled yourself out there pretty good.

Zero gives Matrix a slight shoulder pat and giving praise to the young Ultra.

Zoffy then enters the room to see all of them having conversations.

Zoffy: Alright, it's time to lay out what we know so far.

A large round table rises from the floor and displays some images of the day of the attack as everyone gathers around.

Zero: I think it's safe to assume these guys are not with the Absolutians, we haven't heard or seen them in a while.

Matrix: The armour that was on those soldiers were definitely on Absolutian armour as it's quite smooth and strong but also has some weakspots that are able to hit with precision attacks.

Taro: We still have no information on these beings or any clues from the giant Emperizer wreckage. We're gonna have to continue finding new information.

Zoffy: *nods*. Also Matrix, I have a mission for you. Seems as you are capable in doing so.

Zoffy brings up a planet named X-RUX.

Zoffy: I need you to do some bodyguard work. The military on that planet has contacted us for assistance
in security work. We just need you to be a bodyguard for General Raku.

The screen displays a well suited humanoid person with with four eyes aswell as several other alien features.

(You are free to imagine what the character looks like but I will drop some other key info on them or maybe I'll just draw them later)

Matrix: So let me get this straight, you want me to bodyguard a general of a power supplier planet.

Zoffy: Indeed. You will be sent there in two days. I will trust you are able to do this mission.