Chapter 3 - Redemption In The Skies

The scene shows the aftermath of the assassination of General Raku with a rescue team on their way to recover the body.

The rescue team consist of some Ultras and the planet's own rescue force was able to recover the body of General Raku after a 3 hour expedition down the canyon's deepest depths.

Whilst recovering the body, one of the Ultras saw a yellow glow in the dark and walked towards it only to find a Lightning Sword, Matrix's Lightning Sword. Which then fades away into nothingness as the Ultra was picking it up.

The scene cuts back to the Land Of Light. Where we see an injured Matrix being healed at the Ultra Clinic.

Mebius: Mother of Ultra, how is he?

Mother of Ultra: His condition is stable. Only a few cuts around the body and on the right arm but he's expected to make a full recovery.

Mebius: Ahh... Good...

We cut to the IDGF Headquarters where the debriefing between some of the commanding officers and the higher ups are taking place. Where we can see they are communicating with one of the leaders at Planet X-RUX.

Zoffy: We are really sorry that our forces weren't able to protect your Military General.

???: No worries Commander Zoffy, we do not blame you or your forces for the assassination. Though we were hoping that it could've been prevented.

Seven: Rest assured, we will find the people that are responsible for this.

The scene is back with Matrix laying in one of the healing pods whilst his eyes starts to move a bit.

Displaying a flashback to the fight with Whirlwind Rayn.

*Flashback*

The flashback scene displays the two when they were dueling on the transport carrier.

Flashback Rayn: Ah, I see it now... You are still scratching the surface of your powers...

Flashback Matrix Lightning: What?!

Flashback Rayn: You deny your power it's true purpose...

Matrix's eyes widen as Rayn smirks which caught Matrix of guard causing him to be lunged by Rayn and thrown back.

Rayn: What good is a warrior if they can't even master themselves...

*Flashback Ends*

Matrix then wakes up from the long time he was out cold. As he starts to exit the healing pod, he looks at his Knight Brace for a second.

Matrix: I... deny my power it's true purpose?...

Matrix is questioning himself whether he is ready to live up to the level of power given by the crystal within his Knight Brace.

He then looks at left arm which has healed thanks to the regeneration pod. He then touches it just to feel if it has been fully healed.

He then exits the Medical Room seeing there is noone around the hallways. He walks towards one of the conference rooms where Commander Zoffy, Taiga, Fuma and Taro are there.

He slowly walks down some of the pedestals leading towards the center of the room.

Fuma: Matrix... Are you doing well?

Matrix: Yea, thanks for your concern Fuma but I'm doing well. Still, my arm maybe feeling a bit loose when it got that wide cut.

Zoffy then scoffs to get everyone's attention to the monitor display.