one

I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER FROM CHAPTER 5 BARE WITH ME

ANASTASIAS POV
I woke up at 6:30 AM not wanting to go to school. It's so boring and I'd much rather stay with mama (Nat) and mommy (Maria).

I get out of bed and go into my moms' bedroom, which is next to mine and only see mommy in bed because mama always gets up super early to train. I climb into bed with her and snuggle into her. "Morning my baby," she says kissing my head. "Morning mommy," I mumble. I can hear the shower on meaning mama is in there.

The shower stops and I hear the door open a few minutes later, I look up and I see mama without and towel and squeal and hide my face in mommy's chest. Mommy whistles and I hit her chest. "No, no, stop that's gross!!" I shout as both my moms laugh. "I'm changed now baby you can look," mama says to me and I look up as she sits on the bed and I cuddle into her. "Are ok моя любовь?" (My love) mama asks me. "да мама но я не хочу идти в школу," (yes mama but I don't want to go to school) I reply looking at her. "I know but you have to now go get ready and come down for breakfast," she tells me as I whine.

I eventually get up and go back into my room to put my school uniform on, which is a navy blue or checkered skirt, a white polo and a half-zip navy jumper with the school logo on.

I brush my hair out, do a bit of makeup and by that, I mean blush and mascara cause I'm not allowed loads of makeup and then do my teeth.

I grab my backpack and get Jarvis to take me to the kitchen. Once I arrive in the kitchen I see Wanda cooking some breakfast, literally all the adults including my parents and Kate, Peter, Yelena and Charlotte.

I chuck my bag on the sofa and walk over to my mama and put my face into her chest still very tired, she rubs my back as she carries on talking to Wanda.

——⧗——

Once we'd all finished our breakfast. Me, Charlotte, Peter, Yelena and Kate all had to leave for school. I got the bus with Charlotte, as we are in middle school but I'd only started a few months ago in September and I am loving it but also hating it, it's school so it is boring but my moms' are quite strict about school and want me to do really well.

"Bye mama, bye mommy," I say hugging them both before me and Charlotte run off to the bus stop. Normally mama or mommy will drive me but

"You know Yelena's going to a party tonight," I say to char. "Really how did you moms agree to that?" She responds knowing how strict and overprotective my moms are. "They didn't, she's sneaking out," I tell her. "She's going to get her ass beaten if she gets caught," char replies and nod in agreement.

Soon we arrived at school and we parted ways and headed to our first class, sadly mine was maths.

——⧗——
time skip brought to you
by americas ass

I jumped off the bus with Charlotte and and I ran up the road and to the gates of the compound where I scanned my hand so I could get into the place, Charlotte following me still.

We ran into the compound and got Jarvis to take us up the living quarters, all of us out of breath because of running. When the doors open we all run out and I bump into Steve. "SORRY STEVE!" I shout as he picked me up as I squeal. "NO NO PUT ME DOWN!" I shout laughing and hitting his back as he carried me to the sofa and chucked me on it, as he came to tickle my red room training kicked in and I jumped up and flipped off the couch running to my big sister/auntie Yelena who just entered the room. "NO FLIPPING OFF THE FURNITURE, ANASTASIA!!" My mama shouts from the kitchen.