five

ANASTASIAS POV
Tomorrow we were flying to the Alps to this really fancy ski resort for Christmas.
I was meant to pack ages ago but I kept forgetting so now I'm watching modern family on my MacBook and FaceTiming Izzy while she did homework.

I obviously need warm clothes and my ski clothes (I've never been skiing so this may be inaccurate) I packed like 10 pairs of lululemmon leggings, swiftly techs (long sleeve lululemon tops) and jumpers, but obviously I need more than that.

"Iz, should I bring a dress just in case?" I ask my best friend. "Yeah, knowing your family you'll probs go out for dinner," she replies, earning a chuckle from me. I decide to pack three dresses and 3 skirts, as we're going to be there for two weeks. I also pack some fancy tops and accessories.

I just walk around my room grabbing things and literally ransacking my draws trying to find things. I had my huge pink suitcase and my carry on and handbag(s)...

I had ended the call with Izzy as she had to go to some dance lesson and was now laying on my bed on TikTok, when mama came in. "Hi, my princess," she says and sits on my bed. "Hi, mama," I reply snuggling into her side. "Are you all packed, we have to leave early in the morning?" She asks me. "Pretty much, I think," I answer, laying my head on her thighs and holding onto them, as she stroked my hair.

"Let me check," she says as she pulls me off her and lets me lay back on my bed, as she goes and checks my suitcase and she starts laughing. "Whatttt?" I drag, looking up from my phone. "You've forgotten something very import, моя любовь," (my love) she tells me, turning around and looking at me. "You forgot your underwear, silly," she adds with a chuckle. "Oh," I reply giggling.

"Go and get some for the two weeks and some extras," she instructs me, I groan and roll off my bed and go to get some from my draw and give them to mama to put in my suitcase. "Right, have you packed your carry on and have you got your wash bag out?" She questions. "Yessssss," I drag again. "Now I want mama snuggles," I say to her. "I need to help mommy sort some things out," she tells me and I pout sadly.

Mama kisses my pout away and then leaves. I decide to go after her to their room 5 minutes later, I walk into their bedroom and see mommy packing some odd looking like stick things which were colourful. "What's that mommy?" I ask her making her jumper, she obviously didn't realise I came in. "Nothing baby," she quickly replies and hides them under some clothes. "are you ok, my love?" She questions, looking up from the suitcase and moving her hair out her face.

"Mhm but mama wouldn't give me snuggles," I respond, moving over to the floor to where she was sitting and I lean into her. "How mean," she replies, chuckling and kissing my head. "Да, so it means that you have to cuddle me," I tell her. "Does it now?" She questions with a smirk. I hum in response and flop myself over her lap.

She laughs at me and scoops me up and brings me to hers and mamas bed. I lay myself next to her and put my head on her tummy and wrap my arms around her waist as she puts on the TV. "Where did mama go anyways? I thought she was coming here," I ask. "She's gone downstairs to help Wanda with dinner," mommy tells me and I nod in response, enjoying the comfort of her as we never really cuddle just us.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" She asks me. "Yes yes yes, I can throw snow at mama," I reply smirking and looking up with her. "Uh uh uh, correction we can throw snow at your mama," mommy responds giving me a cheeky smile and I giggle, laying my head down on her tummy again.

Everyone sat around our huge dining table, eating wandas lasagna, which is so good but not as good as my бабушка (grandmas) of course.