seven

Wanna point out I've never been skiing so I have no idea how it all goes done so just go along with it!

NATASHAS POV
I wake up at 6:30Am with my girlfriends arms all over me, one tangled in my hair and one under my top and a leg over my waist and our little girl at the end of the bed holding onto my legs.

I lay there for a few minutes admiring my girlfriend and baby, chuckling at where Rias hands were placed, she's always playing with my hair and I always wake up in the morning with Rias hands up my top, shes just like Anna she's always found comfort in my boobs, in Anna's case it's because they were the only form of comfort I was able to give her when she was little and I guess shes attached to that and for Ria it's because she's a raging homosexual. (Like gayfortasha )

I kiss Rias head which was laying on my shoulder, I see her eyes flutter open and a smile creep onto her face when her eyes meet me. "Hi baby," I whisper as Anna was still sprawled out asleep, with her pyjama shirt lifted up. "Hi sweetheart," she replies kissing my lips and taking her hands from my breasts and hair. I smile and my heart flutters at the nickname, it always makes everything so real and it makes me happy, I've found the one and I never thought I would, I never thought I could love anyone other than my baby girl or my little sister, yet alone another girl but when I met Maria something inside of me happened and I knew I was going to marry that girl one day.

"You ok tash? You went very quite," Ria asks snapping me out my thoughts. "Can I not just admire my beautiful girlfriend?" I ask with a smirk. "Hmmm yeah," she replies kissing me again and moves closer to me, placing her head on my chest and I play with her mid length brown hair.

We just lay there happy in each others company for a few minutes when I hear Anna start to stir and move around. "Morning, princess," I say and she opens her green eyes and moves up the bed, plopping herself in the middle of me and Ria. "You ok my love?" I ask her as I bring her into my arms and kissing her head but I only get a whine in responds, telling me someone isn't in the best mood.

"I think I have something which might cheer you up," I say to her and at that she perks up. "Guess who's coming today," I start. "Who?!" She replies excitedly, sitting up on/straddling Rias legs and looking at me. "бабушка и дедушка," (grandma and grandpa) I tell her referring to my parents who would be landing soon as they set of late last night. Anna was very close to them and they absolutely adored her and Ria, especially since Ria didn't have a good childhood, her mom died and her dad was very abusive so they are like the parents she never had and well me to but I don't care.

"YAYYYYY!" She screams jumping up and down on Rias tummy still in a straddled position. "I know you're excited baby but stop jumping on your mommy you're going to squash her and you don't want mommy to be a pancake," I tell her pulling her to the middle of us and tickling her as she squeals and screams for me to stop while laughing.

I eventually let go of her as she almost weeded herself so I ushered her into the bathroom, she used to have a bad problem with wetting herself when she was younger and has had a few issues recently, specifically when she's having a bad nightmare or laughing too much or gets scared, so I always make sure she goes when she needs to go.

She was being very clingy today and made me hold her hand while she went for a wee. "You okay, my beautiful girl?" I question her as she washes her hands and I start brushing her messy red locks. "Mhm, just tired mama," she replies.

——

We were all ready and changed now for breakfast, me wearing a pair of black joggers, a black vest top and a grey zip up. Ria was wearing a pair of black leggings, a white vest top and one of my hoodies and Anna was wearing, hot pink aviator nation joggers, one of those very small lululemon tops (where all my money goes it seems) and one of wandas jumpers she stole.