Torture

Athena's POV:

After talking with Calvin about the details of the Spain trip and the other issues in the mafia and the members, Calvin and I went to the dungeons in the mansion's basement. Stepping into the dungeons I heard grunts and screams coming from the torture rooms. Stepping into the room and staying in the shadows I let Sean torture him for a bit. Calvin stepped out from the shadows and started the interrogation. The guy chained to the wall looked up after sensing the person and lifts his head. After seeing Calvin the guy smirks. 

"What's your name?" asks Calvin circling him. The guy just stays silent. After asking a few questions without getting any answers. Calvin takes the hammer from the torture table and swings and hits his left knee cap. The guy screams but doesn't open his mouth. Calvin swings at his right knee cap again and the guy screams again but doesn't talk. "Tsk. tsk. Don't you think he needs a bit more motivation to answer the questions, Sean?" asks Calvin. "Yeah, I think you should take the motivation to the next level Calvin," says Sean. Calvin nods and sets the hammer aside on the table and gets the gun and walks to the guy dragging the gun from his forehead to his dick and says" Better start answering our questions or else it would be a pity to lose your dick." says Calvin. The guys start shivering and say " Alright, I will answer you." with a slight Irish accent. 

"What's your name?" asks Calvin still pointing the gun at his dick. "Robert" the guy answers. "Well, Robert how about you tell us why did you place the bomb?" asks Calvin. The guy smirks and says " What about your boss? Is she too fucking scared to question me or is still grieving over her dead lover? What was her name? AHH... Camilla your second-in-command? Well, she was fucking gorgeous I would have loved to have some time with her alone? Too bad she committed suicide." 

Anger bolts through my body. "You have done a very big mistake" I sneer as I step out of the shadows. Calvin and Sean step aside after seeing the glare and anger on my face. The smirks fell off his face and he started shaking knowing what I can do. I ball my fists and swing at his face hearing a crack. Taking the knife from my boot I pierce it through his abdomen slowly hearing his cry. " If you were lucky I would have sent you back to your boss with a message after the torture but you had to open the dirty mouth of yours not only insulting me but talking like that about her. You shouldn't have done that. Too bad now you are going to face a very painful death even Lucifer can't help you." I sneer as I take the knife and pierce it through his dick.

His screams are heard throughout the dungeons as I remove the knife. His sobs brings the satisfaction to me. I turn back to him and ask "Now I am going to ask you again you better tell me who sent you to drop the bomb?" He stutters " M-My boss i-is going to kill me if he k-knows." "Oh. Did you think you are going to be alive to see the daylight? Better answer maybe I will consider giving you a quick and less painful death" I tell him as I clean my hands. "Fine. I will tell you. Please don't do anything to me. P-plesase." He pleads. "Then Fucking tell me I will consider." I say in a cold voice. "David O'Conner" He blurts out.

Fucking Irish. I should have known the bastard is going to do something like this. Fucking hell. I turn to Calvin and Sean and say "Take very good care of him" I give them a knowing look and turn to the exit. "S-so you are going to leave me?" Robert asks me. I turn to him giving a sly smile and say " Oh no. You are going to be here until your last breath. You are going to be going through hell for opening your mouth and think you can kill me. See you. Oh no. You are not going to be alive to see me again. Good bye" I get out of the dungeons hearing his screams and head to my office.