Sleepover

Hi, guys..

Long time no see. I am so sorry for not posting a new chapter sooner. I was busy with my college and had a hard time getting the situation into words. But I think I will be writing more often. Thanking you for reading the story.

And this chapter may be long. Just a reminder.😊😊😊😊😊

________________________________________________________________________________

Athena's POV:

The days moved on faster than I imagined with the amount of time I spent on completing the past work and the next week's work and with the packing, Mafia, and Leo. I was nervous and scared which I have never been maybe not all the time. I was nervous about meeting my family and Adonis after five and almost six years and them knowing about me and Leo. I know I am powerful and I can hide Leo from them but I don't want to I want to let Leo know about his family grandfather, uncles, aunts, and cousins and let him know he has people he loves and I don't want him to live his childhood like me. I know he has me but sometimes it's good to have people other than me and I am feeling alone for too many years after I ran away. There is no family for me to lean on and even when I am Camilla I have always wondered to have the family I had dreams about and thought about them during my number of sleepless nights. But I won't easily forgive them and let them jump into my life that easily after all they could have protected me instead of wiping my memories.

My nerves were peaking but I was calm as Saturday rolled in. I made lunch for Leo and we ate it talking and having some mom-son time. We were watching the children's movie Luca when the doorbell rang. Leo and I passed the movie and went to open the door to see Lucio, Estrella, Hunter, and Andrew. I had already informed the security of their arrival I opened the door wide and let them enter. Leo, Hunter, and Andrew hugged each other and I hugged Estrella and side-hugged Lucio. I crouched down to the boys and hugged Andrew and Hunter and said "Hi, my boys" and got a reply saying "Hello, Aunty ena" We all sat on the couch and I went to the kitchen and got some juice. I poured the juice into the glasses and handed them and sat down on the sofa with Leo. "Have you guys had lunch?" "Yeah, just before we came." answered Es "At what time will we be leaving tomorrow?" asked Lucio. "be at 1:00 at the airport I'll tell the pilot to get it ready by the time and I'll bring the kids safely. Don't worry." I informed him. "Oh no, we are not worried about the kids. we know how you take care of the kids and even Zack and Zeon are going to be there so we can be rest assured," replied Es. I smiled and nodded. "Alright then, we will get going I have some work at the office. Bye, kids. Behave well you two." said Lucio.

I walked them to the front door and came back to the living room to see all of them talking and laughing. I leaned on the doorframe and watched the scene before me. Having your child laughing and enjoying is one of the most beautiful scenes for any parent. I am just happy that he is safe and is not having a childhood like me. I walked to them and said "Alright kids, go play in the playroom. I will be in the office so that I can complete my work for next week and we can enjoy ourselves when we are in Spain." "Alright, mama," said Leo. All of them went running to the playroom. "NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE "I shouted, followed by their giggles. I smiled and entered my office.

After I completed my work for some time I went down went to the playroom to see them playing with Legos. "Hey!!" I called them. "mama" Leo came running to me and the other two followed him. I crouched down and hugged Leo. " Would you like to have some cookies?" The children grinned and nodded their heads excitedly. "Ok then. Let's go to the kitchen." Just as we are about to enter the kitchen the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door to see Zach and Zeon holding bags of snacks. "Hey sis!" they said in unison. "Hey, guys. How are you? And How did you write your exams?" "We are good, we successfully completed our exams and we are confident in them," replied Zach. "Where are the kids, sis?" asked Zeon. "Oh, they are in the kitchen." We entered the kitchen to see the children sitting in the dining room and talking. After seeing Zach and Zeon all three ran toward them excitedly. We entered the dining with Zach carrying Andrew and Hunter and Zeon carrying Leo. "Kids, Zach and Zeon bought some snacks, have them for now. I'll make dinner now and cookies tomorrow, is that okay?" I asked. All of them nodded their heads and headed to the living room to have the snacks.

 All of them nodded their heads and headed to the living room to have the snacks

I started preparing a dinner of ravioli, chicken alfredo, rice, and curry. By the time I made dinner, it was 7 pm and the children were watching Cars in the living room. "DINNER'S READY!!" I called from the kitchen. All children came to the kitchen running and laughing. I was setting the table when all the kids came to me and asked "Auntie can we help?" "Of course kids but be careful alright? Can you help me with the plates, spoons, forks, and glasses?" I said. All of them nodded and started setting the table. Zach and Zeon helped me with dishes and we started eating with me at the head of the table and Leo and Andrew on my sides, Hunter beside Leo with Zach next to him, and Zeon next to Andrew. All of us started eating with them praising me and saying thanks for the food. We completed dinner and Zach and Zeon were rubbing their stomachs I laughed saying "What? Are you full already?" they nodded and Zach said groaning "I am stuffed and I don't think I can move anymore and I don't have any space for anything." Zeon nodded. "Well, then I think only the kids will be getting the cookies" I shrugged. "What!!! NO!!" "COOKIES!!!" the twins yelled simultaneously. I and the kids laughed. " Well then go to the living room I will get them in some time."

They went to the living room and I went to the kitchen and got the cookie batch from the oven to cool them down. I started washing the dishes while they cooled and then made their milkshakes. I took them to the living room to see Leo on top of Zeon and Andrew, and Hunter on top of Zach fighting. I cleared my throat. They all froze and turned towards me. I walked to them set the tray on the coffee table and crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow cocking my hip to one side tapping my feet giving my 'MOM LOOK'. They all gulped sitting still on the sofas. "What's happening here?" I asked. All of them sat still then the kids came towards giving me their famous puppy eyes which they know I cannot resist "Nothing mama we were playing. Right guys?" asked Leo. They all nodded their heads at the same time. My stare softened "Okay then eat now, but no fighting." I pointed to the cookie tray. They nodded and started eating. We started eating, laughing happily just like all our sleepovers.

But will the happiness last now with me appearing in front of my family?

Will they accept me and Leo?

Will I be able to protect them and Leo?

There are many questions but I have no answers. I just have to wait for them.