Office

^Athena's Office at Queen's Corp above

Athena's POV:

I change out of my blood-scattered clothes and change into a black jumpsuit and heels.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I then say bye to Calvin and the members and head to my company. QUEENS'S CORP. The public knows me as Athena Queen. Only my assistant Katherine knows about the real me. She is a 37-year-old with two kids Zach and Zeon 18-year-old twins. They are good but naughty kids, good at sports and studies. They are going to join my company once they start college.

Kat and her sons adore Leo very much and like to babysit whenever I have work and play with him when they are bored. They go out shopping, in arcades, and at fairs. Sometimes they take Leo, Hunter, and Andrew to the arcade or parks with their friends. The kids' father left them with Kat for other women so they hate them. They are also my little brothers and they treat me like an older sister. We go to their soccer and basketball games and shopping sprees and sometimes have sleepovers and watch movies. Seeing them I sometimes remember my twin brothers. I miss all of them my father, brothers, and Adonis but just to protect me they decided just to make me forget them and have thrown me into a much bigger problem. I will not forgive them as easily as possible.

I keep tabs on them daily for any kind of danger and to know about their lives. My dad got married 2 years back to Grace a 43-year-old woman who has twins Finn and Dominic who are 18 and graduated. Finn and Dominic are both training in the mafia. Antonio has a 2-year kid Ryan with his fiancé Alexia. Alessandro and Alejandro are with their girlfriends Lena and Sarah. I don't know about Adonis's personal life but I keep tabs on him for any help. They are allies of my mafia but do not know the boss. I can not bare seeing him with other girls. I loved him and still love him. At the time I left him I was loving him but did not how to tell him. So my feelings are left alone. I don't know if he is with someone or married.

I arrive at my personal garage in my office and put on my mask that I always use and exit the car and enter the building. The guard stops me and asks glaring "Can you remove the mask? Masks are not allowed in the company and do you even have the ID or an appointment to enter the building?" I glare back and ask "Are you new here? Do you even know who I am?" in a cold voice. The head of security Brian arrives and sees the glare on my face and the guard and asks "Good Morning, Miss Queen. Is there any problem?" "Oh, nothing. The guard is asking me who I am or if I have any appointment or id to enter the building." I say. "How dare you disrespect her. She is the owner of the company." Brian says glaring at the guard and turns towards me and says "I will have him fired. Please go miss don't waste your time here." I nod and say "Have a good day Brian" Brian nods and says "You too miss." I enter the building and all my employee's bow or say good morning. I get to my private elevator and enter my office.

Kat enters the office after me and says "Good morning Athena. How are you?" "Fine Kat. How are you, Zach, and Zeon? I have not seen them recently." I ask "We are fine. They are exams and busy with studying. They told me to tell you they are planning on having a sleepover with you and Leo this weekend. They will have their exams completed by Friday." Kat says "Okay. Let them know I am fine with that and me and Leo are going to Spain on Monday for the Mafia Ball. Could you and the guys be able to come with me to stay with Leo while I go there and also as a vacation for the children?" I ask. Kat smiles and says" Of course, dear. It's been so long since we have gone on a vacation together. The boys would love it as well." I smiled and said, "Ok, Let's get to work."

The Missing Mafia Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें