Planning the Trip

Athena's POV:

I caught up with all the launches, runways, fashion designs, my new fashion line and my event organizing group, and other shares in other companies. By the time lunch rolled up I have done with half of my work. I then drive to Leo's kindergarten. I stop the car and Leo's bodyguard Nathan comes to open the door. "Good afternoon, Boss" Nathan says. "Good afternoon, Nathan. Is there anything I should know about?" I ask "No, Boss." he replies "Okay then. Assign some more people to guard Leo, Hunter, and Andrew. There are some people causing problems right now. I need them safe." I inform him "Alright, Boss. I will get to it is there anything else?" he asks "Nothing. have a good day, Nathan." I say and head into Leo's classroom.

I greet their teacher and see all three playing in the middle of the room. "Leo" I call out. Leo, Andrew, and Hunter turn towards me smiling and come running saying "Mom" and "Aunty Ena" at the same time. I crouched down to their level and hug them all. "Hello, boys. How are you?" I ask Andrew and Hunter. "We fine, Aunty Ena" both answer with cute smiles on their faces. "So, we are going to Spain next week. You won't be able to see Leo for some time. Do you want to have a sleepover this weekend?" "Yes, yes" All three boys shout excitedly causing their friends and teacher to turn and see the commotion. I smile at them and nod. "Why are they smiling like they have won a lottery?" asks a voice. I turn around and see both Andrew's and Hunter's parents standing there smiling. Both Andrew and Hunter are cousins. Their fathers are cousins and they both seem very familiar every time I see them. Both boys run toward their parents and hug them. Their parents come towards me and Leo and say "Hi Athena. Hi, Leo" I hug both Andrew's mother Estrella Riyaz, and Hunter's mother Alina Riyaz. I nod at Andrew's father Lucio Riyaz and Hunter's father Damien Riyaz. Leo waves his hand and replies "Hi Uncles and aunties." They wave to him too.

All three boys make some weird expressions and shout suddenly "SLEEPOVER!!!". I laugh at that and turn to look at the parents questioning gazes. "We are going to Spain next week and the boys won't be able to see each other for while so I thought why not have a sleepover? Is it okay with you having the boys at the house on Saturday?" The parents look at each other and nods their head smiling. "Yeah. It's alright we will drop them off Saturday afternoon at your house. But will you be able to manage them?" Estrella asks smiling. I nod at them and look at the boys and say "Go get your bags boys" They run to the class. I turn towards the parents and say "Yeah. It's okay I can manage them. Zach and Zeon are coming for a sleepover as well so the boys will enjoy their time. Don't worry." Yeah they know about Zach and Zeon as they have taken the boys many times outside.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you going on a sudden trip to Spain?" Lucio asks. "I have to attend a ball happening next week in Spain" Lucio and Damien both share a look and then nod toward me. "We are also going to Spain this Sunday. We are having a family gathering," says Estrella. "How about we all go together in my private jet? The boys would obviously love it." I offer. "We don't want to bother you," says Damien. I am comfortable with Lucio and Damien. We all sometimes meet up with each other because of the children and we have done some business together with each other. So I know them both professionally and personally. "No, no. It's not a bother. How about you guys pack their things for the trip with the sleepover and we all will meet you directly at the airport." Lucio and Damien are reluctant and hesitant so I add " Don't worry I am bringing extra bodyguards when the children are with me." This seems to ease their minds and they nod their heads even keeping their hard faces their eyes soften.

The boys say goodbye to their teacher and friends and come toward us. I hold Leo's hand and say "Let's get going, Leo. Bye Andrew, Hunter." I wave at them and nod at Lucio and Damien and give quick hugs to Estrella and Alina. I and Leo get into the car with the bodyguard in a distance and I ask Leo "So, are you excited about the trip? Andrew, Hunter, Zach, and Zeon are going to be with us?" Leo started doing his happy dance in his car seat and pumping his hands in the air excitedly saying "Yes. Thanks, mama" I laugh at him and ask "It's okay, baby. What do you want for lunch?" Leo pulls his thinking face keeping his finger under his chin tilting and after a few seconds answers smiling ear to ear "Italian" I nod and say "Alright Italian, it is then."