Scotty Sire x Male Reader

"Y/n I SWEAR TO GOD HURRY UP!!" Nicole shouted. I ran out of my bathroom and into the kitchen, "IMREADYIMREWDYIMREADY." I shouted as I ran to the garage. We were going clubbing and I was gonna finally out myself out there.  It's been a while since I've gone clubbing. It's been. While since I've really left my house honestly.

We pulled out of my garage and made our way to the club. We got in and started partying. I was the DD. Designated driver. So I didn't have much to drink. If anything I hit my cart and that would be more then enough to get me feeling good. Eventually my friends forced me onto the dance floor. I reluctantly danced. I wanted to sit at the bar and chill. Maybe get someone to take home. Since the only person I was driving home was Entity and they live 3 doors down.

I felt someone grab my ass. I turned, expecting to see one of my friends but instead I found a hunk of a man. Although he was familiar. He was shorter then me (I'm 6'3) looked to be about 6 foot. He had lots of tattoos and a very charming smile. "Hey handsome." He said smiling at me. I smiled back, "Well hello there mister." I said placing a hand on his bicep. It was firm. He definitely worked out daily.

"Do you wanna get a drink?" He shouted. I smiled and nodded and we worked our way out of the crowd. We sat down at the dimly lit bar. We ordered and started talking. "So what's your name?" He asked leaning back in his chair. "Y/n." I said with a smile. "Nice ta meet you. I'm Scott. My friends call me Scotty though." I smiled. "Well- Mind if I call you Scotty?" I asked with a wink. I watched as he subconsciously fumbled with his shirt collar. "Sure." He said smiling. I knew who he was. Scotty Sire. One of my favorite people. I knew going out tonight was a good idea.

We talked for a while before Scotty excused himself to use the bathroom. I waited for a moment before I followed him. I wanted to make a move on him.

I walked in and saw him at the sink, washing his hands. I walked up behind him and placed my hands on his. He flinched lightly as I placed a hand on his hips. "Hey Scotty~" I whispered into his ear. I could feel him tense up under my words. I slowly made him grind on me. Scott squirmed as my bulge rubbed his ass though his pants. "You want it?~" I asked him with a smirk. "Mhmm." Scott said with a needy and impatient tone. I got off him and led him to the back stall and closed the door. I pinned him to the wall and started kissing him. His lips were warm and soft with a slight taste of cherry chapstick. I was in awe. I was making out with Scotty Sire in this random club in L.A.

I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around me. I broke our kiss, "Your so pretty." I said as I kissed him again. He whimpered as he slowly grinded on me. He broke the kiss, "Y/n- I need you." He begged. I placed my hand on his throat. "That's master to you.~" I said lowly. "Master I need you." He begged.

"Good boy." I said taking my hand off him and setting him down. He got on his knees and looked up at me. "May I take your cock out sir?" He asked. "Yes you may." I said placing my hand on his cheek. He gently unbuckled my belt and slipped my pants off. "Jesus..." He whispered. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him into my bulge. "Mmmmmmmmmh." He said as he took a bit sniff. "Smell it fag." I told him as I pushed his head deeper into my bulge. "M-master pleas take your boxers off." Scott begged his voice muffled. I hummed in response and took. My hand off his head. I then slipped my boxers off, my cock hitting Scott in the face. I then grabbed the back of his head and made him smell me again. "Take a big whiff of my scent." I said with a bit of a chuckle. "It- it's so overwhelming master." Scotty said as he took another whiff. "But you like it." I said letting go of him.

He took my cock in his hand. "Suck." I said aggressively. Scotty quickly obeyed and slipped my cock in his mouth. I grabbed his hair again and started thrusting down his throat. Scott gagged. "Is this what you wanted you fag? Hmmm?" I questioned. I slipped my cock out of his mouth. He coughed, "Yessir. This is what I wanted." He said looking at me with his big needy eyes. "Stand up fag." I said as I pulled his hair showing I wanted him to stand.

He stood up and I unbuckled his pants pulling them down. He turned around. I rubbed my tip over his hole. "Please don't tease me master." He begged as I spat on my fingers. "Maybe~" I said as I slowly slipped a finger in his hole. Scott lightly moaned. I fingered him. Looking for his spot so I knew where to hit. "Ughh mmmmmmhhh ." He moaned. I smirked. I slipped another finger in and leaned up to his ear. "Is this enough pleasure you slut?" I whispered. "Please master. I need your thick big veiny cock in my boy pussy." He begged in between moans. He moaned a lot. He was easy to make moan and to make submit. "You want it?" I teased fingering him faster. "Mhmm master mhmm." He moaned loudly. I slipped out my fingers. I got down and spat on his hole. I rubbed my tip on his hole again. "Ready fag?" I said. "Mhmmmmm." Scott said excitedly. I slowly pushed the tip in. "Mmmhh." He quietly moaned. I pushed in more and covered his mouth. "Be a good boy and don't touch your little cock for me ok?~" I said. Scott whimpered, "But I wanna play with my cock." His voice was muffled. I shoved all the way in. Scott howled. "You do what I say. understand me slut?" I said aggressively. "Yes master." He said muffled. I gave him a moment to adjust. "You can move m-master." He said quietly. I started slowly. I took my hand off his mouth and placed both my hands on his hips. "Does it feel good baby?" I asked him. He moaned in response. I went a little faster moving my hands to his throat. I got rougher. "R-rougher sir." Scott begged in between moans. I sped up  and started going rougher. I placed my hands on his face.

"Who's cute?" I asked loudly. "Y-you sir." He said quickly. I slapped him lightly. "Who's cute?" I asked again. "I'm cute sir." Scott said. I grabbed his hair and pulled him close and kissed him. "Good boy." I said, gripping this throat. I watched as he melted. He gripped my arm. "Master- MASTER RIGHT THERE." He moaned loudly. He tightened his grip on my arm as I hit his spot good and hard. "Who's my good boy?" I said quickly. "Me I am sir." He moaned, "Master I think I'm gonna cum." He said quickly. I slowed down and went easy. "Are you now?" I questioned. "Master please. Please let me cum I've been a really good boy." He begged. I got rougher as I sped up again. I got close to his ear. "Make your useless little dick cum for me fag." I said as I thrusted.

"Y-yessir." He moaned. I watched his legs start shaking. "IM GONNA CUM SIR!" He moaned loudly. I thrusted harder as I was getting close. Scott came all over the wall. He wasn't allowed to touch himself. He came because I let him. He started getting needy. "Please cum in me master." He begged over and over. "Yeah? You want my load in you." I said as I felt myself swell. "Mhmm mhmm mhmm." He said as he exhailed. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." I said as I gave one last hard thrust and pulled him close to me. I kissed him once more and came deep in him.

I slowly pulled out. Leaving a very shaky Scotty to find his balance. I helped him get dressed. We were both fairly sober so we knew this was intentional. I got dressed and we walked out of the bathroom. I noticed the dance floor has cleared out. My friend had texted me saying they went home. So I turned to Scott. "Let me take you home Scott I say as I punch my Snapchat into his phone. "Can- can I stay at your place for the night? I don't wanna go home." He said quietly. I pulled him in for a hug. "You can stay as long as you need. We can cuddle in my bed if you want  when we get to my place." Scott smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked out of the club. I didn't mind him holding my hand. We got into my car and drove to my place. I let him in and we went to my room. I gave him my hoodie and some shorts to wear as I took off my shirt and put on some plaid sweatpants. I got in my bed as Scott came into the bedroom. He quickly cuddles up next to me. "Goodnight Scotty." I said kissing his forehead. "Night Y/n." Scott said with a blush. I reached over him and turned off the lights. I can't believe I'm cuddling Scotty Sire.