Brennan Taylor x male smut

Brennan's pov

I, Colby, Jake (Webber), and my brother were walking around the mall. Why not? Then as I was walking around I heard a loud shout. It startled me, but it's typical for the mall so I let it pass.

The four of us made our way through the chaos. Then I saw him. He was divine. (Kaylanna if you read this I'm sorry but Brennan is a bottom.) He stood facing the man about his size. From what I saw the sketchy man had the irresistible man's bag. Hiding something.

No ones pov

"You fucking abomination." The taller man bellowed. With his hard cold stare, he pointed down. "You trans freak why are in a woman's store?!" He yelled.

"Uhm... cause my friend Kaylanna wanted some new shoes. Duh." Y/n declared.

-AfTeR tHaT-

Y/ns pov

God what a nightmare. While being wrapped in my thoughts. My friend sequels. "Oh. My. God. Brennan Taylor!?" (Kaylanna have your moment) I looked up, and there he was.

I felt my cheeks go red. His piercing Hazel eyes darted down then back up. "Uhm, hey man are you okay after what happened?" He asked. "O-oh Uhm I'm okay. Thanks for asking anyway. I'm y/n by the way." I started to stand up. "You two wanna come over? Maybe hang out?" Brennan asked.

"Uhm uhh.." I'm hesitant to say anything. "Yes!" Kaylanna interrupts looking at me while winking.

-Time Skip-

My friend just left leaving me a smirk on the way out. It was now just me and Brennan. We walked to his living room and sat down on the couch. It was a nice silky black four-seater. He sat a little apart from me. Which made me nervous so I scooted a bit further away. "Wanna watch Netflix?" He asked. "Sure," I said. My palms were sweaty. His beady eyes watched me like a hawk. Making my body feel fuzzy. I stood up. (Oh lord it's a cliché Netflix and chill. Welp. HeRe CoMeS tHe SmUt.)

Brennan's pov

"I'll be right back gotta go pee," Y/n said as he got up. "Okay," I said pausing the movie. I got up and went to the kitchen. I think I'll make more popcorn. I popped the bag in the microwave as y/n walked in.

"Hey Brennan, I like your pride flag." He muttered. How did he know about my pride flag? He kept looking downwards at his feet. Seeming nervous he steps back. "M-my what?" I said confused. "I accidentally walked into your room...and I saw the pride flag on the ceiling. I wanted you to know I liked it." "Oh" I started feeling heavy. My eyes started to droop.

"Brennan don't hide who you are, okay? Is this about the fans? Well, the ones that hate on people are always two-sided. They are fake. A lot of people are in the closet. It's okay to step out unlike all of them." He said proudly. I stared into his soft doe eyes. He looked at me with passion. Lips quivered as he bit it. The small fist-clenching slightly. He walked forward slowly and grazed my hand. "Can I do something really quick?" saying it just below a whisper. The hairs on my neck stand up as I smile. "Of course." Fire courses through my body. He quickly tilted my head upwards and landed a soft, gentle, passionate kiss. He broke it quickly. "Brennan. Follow me. Please.." He gasped. So I followed.

No ones pov

They walked into the living room. Y/n pins him to the wall. Y/n snickered. He picks up Brennan, laying him on the couch. Brennan looks at Y/n with absolute want. His heavy breath left chills up his spine.

Y/n then started to kiss Brennan's neck. Slowly nibbling upwards to his earlobe. His steamy pants leave Brennan moaning. The two then took their shirts off quickly.

Y/n shoved Brennan onto his lap kissing him harshly. Brennan started to slowly grind on him. Y/n grunting.

Y/n then pushed Brennan onto his back unzipping his zipper. Y/n kissed down from his neck to his v-line. Licking his tongue down his curves making him squirm. "y/n o-oh. Please..." He groaned. Brennan placed his hand around his hot cock. Pre-cum drizzled on down hand. He wrapped his soft lips around his throbbing dick slowly pushing down. Sucking harder, and harder. "Oh, my, god..." Brennan panted. Feeling his dick get harder he knew Brennan was about to cum. He quickly let off and smirked.

"Y- you tease!" Brennan exclaimed. Y/n pulled down his pants. Brennan's eyes went huge as he saw y/ns 7.5-inch dick. "Ready?" Y/n asked. "Y-yes.". Brennan said bracing himself for impact. He slowly rolled over and stuck his butt up. Slowly he licked his index finger and started fingering himself. Little moans started to form. Y/n starts to feel a twitch knowing he's getting harder. The knot in his stomach grew larger.

Y/n. Slowly put the tip in. Brennan screwed his eyes shut. "Tell me if anything hurts" Y/n panted. "Go. Go fast." Brennan mutters, his eyes still shut. With that Y/n slammed into Brennan. brennan's back arched upwards as he moans. Slowly thrusting his hips forward. Grabbing Brennan's hips, the need for more grows. Y/n slams into him with long hard strokes. Brennan barely able to muster a word sputters "f-faster..!"

"Ahhh!!!" Brennan yelled. Y/n had found his G-spot. "Damn Brennan your so fucking tight." Y/n gasped out between grunts.

Y/n then slipped his dick hesitantly out of Brennan. Flipping him on his back. Then proceeds to slam his cock back and forth in him. Looking straight into his eyes. Feeling his cock in Brennan making Y/n shiver. "Oooh, I'm gonna cum!" Brennan yelled. "I'm cumming.." Y/n grunted. Y/n's thrusts becoming sloppy. "I can't hold it in anymore!" Brennan whispered as he came on Y/n's chest and stomach. His cum dripping down back on him.

Y/ns thrusts become harder and more excited. Finally cumming inside Brennan he goes deep. Y/n pulled out of him and slumped next to him. "I think I love you... Brennan." Y/n said shyly. "I love you too," Brennan whispered in his ear as he layed his head on Y/n's chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat slowly die down. His body rested in pure ecstasy.

Thanks to Paige a friend of mine I have this done. Love y'all <3